10: postface

10

6 Y e a r s L a t e r

I WOKE UP TO the sound of Christmas music.

Fuck my life.

"Why do you have a potty mouth?" A voice asked curiosity from my right, making me jolt.

That's a good question. Shitty life, perhaps?

"Sorry, Rosey poo. Please don't be a snake and tell your dad. I don't like it when people wash my mouth with soap. The taste is a bit weird..." I pulled off my tee before going over to hammock where she was sitting with a gigantic book.

"Now what did you promise me last night?" I whispered in her ear as I picked her up with ease before throwing her on top of our bed.

Her cheeks were a light pink before she shrugged.

"That you can open your Christmas presents in the morning like a normal person instead of opening them of Christmas Eve?"

I grinned crawling on top of her and pinning her hands above her head. She looked fucking cute with her gigantic reading glasses. But they had to come off.

"Emile, please..." She squirmed as I bunched up her dress before pulling it over her head. "Our families are-"

"Let them hear," I smiled mischievously as her face turned redder.

She gasped arching her back as I inserted two fingers inside her heat without warning. She could handle it.

"Asshole!"

I turned her on her stomach before pressing myself between her ass cheeks.

"What was that, princess?"

She moaned, pressing back against me as I continued my teasing. I nipped and kissed the side of her left breast, making my way towards her neck. All the love bites would have to be in places Elijah or Ethan wouldn't be able to see today or my wife might just castrate me for real...

"Please..."

"Pardon?"

I inserted the tip inside her before pulling out. Pulling out very, very reluctantly...

"Please...asshole..."

I laughed, slapping her ass as she cursed my existence. I wouldn't have it any other way to be completely honest.

"Beg," I demanded, watching her opening as I inserted the tip inside her again and again.

She punched the pillow in frustration, making me chuckle. I could only handle her crying and anger during sex...if she cried any other time, I would probably have a heart attack.

"Please, please, please..."

She screamed at the brutal entry before crying out.

"Ow, Emile! Be careful, you asshole!"

I kissed the back of her head before turning her around and entering her one more time. Gently this time.