Telling niall

As Eleanor and Sophia left the house with massive smiles on there faces they met Niall down the drive who was walking to the door of the house.
"Hi girls why are you smiling so much". He said as he kissed both of them on the cheek
"Oh nothing I just think you should go home to your wife and she'll tell you." Sophia said as she got in the car with Eleanor to go home to her husband Liam but also take Eleanor back to her husband louis.
" love I'm home." Niall said as he walked through the front door of your London house. He got to the kitchen and saw you cooking so he grabbed your waist and turned you around to his face and said " I saw el and Sophia just and they had massive smiles on there faces. Y/n what's going on."
Oh god what do I say you thought to yourself, after a minutes silence you said. "Niall please don't get mad but you know what we did a few weeks ago and a couple of nights ago, well my period Is late and well El and Sophia was here and I was sick so I took a pregnancy test while they were here and umm I'm pregnant." " yessss omg my baby is having a baby i love you y/n and I'm not mad I'm so excited. I love you princess and nothing will change that."
He said as he kissed your lips passionately
" Ni we can't really have it because I'm pregnant."
" oh soz yeah sorry buddy hope I didn't hurt you in your amazing mums tummy." He said as he kissed your flat baby bump.