Final scran

Today you and Niall where going for the last scan before the little man was coming along.

Niall- you ready love, to see our beautiful baby in my beautiful wife's stomach.

You- like I said Niall it takes two to make a baby and hopefully he'll have your genes not mine.

Niall- no that's not true your a beautiful girl and also my beautiful wife. I love you so much. Anyway come on love we don't want to miss seeing our handsome son.

You- true

You got in the car with Niall hand in hand but it wasn't as straight forward because there were paps outside yours and Nialls house. But Niall stood by you and held your hand we got in the car and Niall held your hand over the board in the middle of the car. We waded through the paps and got near the hospital.

Niall- are you nervous love because it's going to be fine and I'm here.

You- yeah I now but I still hate hospitals.

As you said that he led over and kissed your temple. And squeezed your hand tighter.

You got in and waited for the doctor to call

" mrs and mr horan"

Niall helped you up and we went to the room.

Doctor - doc

Doc- so lye down on the bed and I'll put the cream on

Niall- brill thanks for looking after us for the nine months

Doc- my pleasure so here is your baby boy do u want a pic or not.

You- yes please

At this time you and Niall were holding hands.

Doc- it won't be long now any day to be fare.

Niall- omg really yes I can't wait.

You waved the doctor goodbye and got in the car and went home.