Visiting niall with el

You and el are going to see the boys in NYC. You and El got in your black range rover and started to get close to the airport.

" you ok love." El said seeing I was abit quite.
" yeah fine I just not so keen on flying." You said
" it's ok I'm not so keen either but we'll do it."

"Oh" El said
"What."
" there are a lot of paps outside the terminal."
" oh great."
You were now 5 months pregnant with twins and El was 7 months.

You got out of the car and el grabbed your hand.
The paps said things like " El over here y/n what's it like being pregnant."
After 10 minutes of them following you, you got to passport control.

You did all that and got onThe plane. El could see you were nervous when you got on the plane so she held your hand for the take off.

You got to NYC and got through the terminal and battled with more paps when you saw Niall and louis. Niall has tears in his eyes as you went in for a hug. " princess I've missed you so much." Niall said as he kissed you. The paps were flashing there lights and picturing us like mad so Paul grabbed us and got us in the car with louis and Eleanor. Louis was hugging and talking to Eleanor in the front and you were doing the same with Niall in the back. You had a 2hour car journey to get to the stadium that there performing tonight. " I love you y/n and nothing about that will change oh yes and can't forget my 2 little Horans in there amazing mummy's Belly." He said as he kissed your lips then your belly.