Labour part 1

So you where wheeled in by the nurse to a room at the back of the hospital so the paps couldn't get photos of you, but since they followed you in they were all outside waiting for news.

Niall- it's all right love just pop on the bed and the nurse will help us see our boy yeah.

You- ok it just really hurts

So Niall helped you on to the bed with the nurse getting the papers from the end of your bed.

Nurse- so hello mrs horan I'm nurse smith and I will help you see your baby soon. So I've just got to go through some questions.

You- hello you don't have to call me mrs horan my name y/n.

Nurse- ok thanks so you are having a boy

You- yes that's correct

Nurse- your adders is y/a

You- yes

Nurse - sorry about these but I've got to ask what your husbands name is.

Niall - Niall horan

Nurse - I thought it was but I didn't want to ask. I was a massive fan of one direction in my teen years.

Niall - well we couldn't thank you enough because you where a fan of one direction and now your delivering our baby son so thank you.

You- argh

Niall- love are you ok

You- not really no

But in a second after saying that you started to cry.

Niall- princess it's ok come here

You- I don't know if I can do this Niall it hurts so much.

Niall was in the hospital bed with you on one side and he had his arm wrapped around you and Kissing your temple.

Nurse- ok so hello again in just going to check where your baby is if that's ok

Niall- yeah that's ok but my wife's been in a lot of pain so do you have any pain relief for her.

Nurse- well we have an epidural if that can help y/n

You - yep can I have that please thank you.

The nurse went to get it as Niall and a nurse got you ready for it. Niall was holding your hands as the nurse put it in.

You- argh

Niall- it's ok love now breath

Nurse well done love we have finished.

You where fine after that until the next morning of labour.