Shopping in NYC

Today you and Niall are going baby shopping in NYC.

"Niall, y/n are you ready." Paul said outside our hotel door.

"Yep, come on love." Niall said as he opened and we went out the hotel door. We got in the lift and went down to reception.

" love I can't wait to shop for these two." He said holding your ever growing belly.

" I suppose it's baby shopping today then y/n." Paul said happily.

"Yep it is."

" well there's going to be a few paps and fans outside so you need to keep close to me or Niall because I don't want the twins getting hurt." Paul said.

"Yeah that's fine love will keep close to me." Niall said joining in our conversation.

You finally got out the hotel door and there was a lot of paps and fans so you got straight in the car and headed yo baby's r us.

" omg princess look." Niall was holding your hand through the store. He picked up a blue and pink onesie with bear pints on his feet.

You spent 3hours in baby's r us and nearly brought every pink and blue thing in there.

You got back to the hotel room and slept for a minute before you felt Niall strong grip around your stomach then he said. " I love you princess and that will never change I can't believe what your going through so we can have a family. " he said slowly then he kissed your temple and fell asleep with you.