Baby shower

As it was a boy you decided to invite the boys and theo and Greg. You were now 8months pregnant and El was 9 so her baby could arrive any day.

It was in your back garden and it was beautiful. El and louis had slept over to help you set up. It was a Sunday and you were going to have a BBQ that Niall would do.

After everyone arrived you sat down with Sophia and had a chat with her.

Sophia- god I can't wait until I see this little man. I'm so happy for you and Niall but now you and el are pregnant I want to be.

You- well have you talked about it to liam.

Sophia- yeah a little but we did have a it of fun last night.

You- so do you think you are then.

Sophia- well it was only last night but I hope so.

As soon as you saw all the boys come close to you and Sophia. Sophia stopped talking and smiled at you like she new what was going on. The boys (one direction) came and picked you up bridal style and sent you to the chair were the presents from guests were.

As you and Niall sat down together. The boys and El Sophia perrie and Kendall all gave you present. " I hope you both like it." It was a plaque with " Brooklyn Joseph Horan " with all there signatures." It's amazing thank you so much." You said with Niall smiling kissing your temple.

It was a great day and all the presents were lovely.