The pain starts

Today you and Niall are out for lunch with Liam and Sophia. Sophia had just found out she was pregnant a few days ago so we're doing this to celebrate.

Niall- you ok princess

You- yeah he just seems abitt more active today then he ever has before.

Niall- well do you think it's time or what, shall we cancel and go to hospital

You- no it's fine I'll be ok I promise let's go and celebrate.

So you got out the house door and saw more then the usual paps outside so Niall grabbed your hand and headed to the range rover. since you were 9 months pregnant everything was harder and the cars quite tall so he helped you in.

You got to the restaurant but Niall saw you were abit uncomfortable so he said "love are u shaw your ok u look abitt uncomfortable." " well if the pain gets any worse I think we will."

We got out the car and went in were Sophia and Liam were.

You- hello omg congratulations I can't believe it

Sophia- I know it's a miracle

You hugged Sophia then went over to Liam for a hug trieing to keep the pain in the back of your mind.

We sat down at the table when it suddenly got worse Niall could see the pain in your eyes and said "love are you shaw" " yeah we'll go when we finish here. "ok love"

But by this time Liam and Sophia new about the pains. we had a starter that was nice and talked until the main but I couldn't stay for dessert it was unbearable at this time.

You- I'm so sorry to spoil this amazing dinner with you guys to celebrate your amazing news but I got to go to the hospital.

Niall - ok love it's ok let's go then

You said goodbye to Liam and Sophia but at this time Liam was on one side and Niall on the other to help you to the car. but the paps were there so they got a pic of Liam and Niall helping you to the car. you got in the car as Niall rushed round the other side to drive you said goodbye as Liam and Sophia gave you a hug and you got I the hospital.