Just checking

Since you have told niall you have always wanted to go and check with your regular doctor just to make sure. So you told Niall and he got a morning off from recording there 4th album.
You got in the range rover to go to the doctors in London and Niall held your hand the whole way.
" love are you nervous. Because if it dose show up that we need to try again then we will because I love you and I want to have a family with you." He said as he kissed your cheeks when you had to stop because of a queue at the traffic lights.
You parked up the car at the doctors and went in. Niall held your hand the whole way through the corridors and into the doctors room.

" hello mrs horan I heard you are pregnant but you just wanted to make sure and that it wasn't a false alarm."
" yes dr smith."
" well we'll do a blood test now and then you can go."

Niall held your hand when the nurse took your bloods.

"Thank you mrs horan just wait here while I get the results."

When the doctor left Niall grabbed your chin so that you where facing him and he said " love don't worry if your not we will try and try again but if we are then I'm so proud of you princess." He said and then after 10seconds of silence the nurse came in. With a massive smile on her face and said "HELLO MUMMY AND DADDY!!!!!!."

So You where decently pregnant !!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support and keep reading to find out what really happens

Sarah