35

JENNIE

What the fuck is he doing in our table?!

"What are you doing here?!" I asked raising my voice

"I'm enroled here Jennie Kim" He said while smirking..

"I know!" Actually i don't.. "But what are you doing in 'our' table?"

"Is it bad to sit here?"

"Yes cause thi-" My words were cut of when Lisa spoked.

"Jennie.." She glared at me..

Ok shit.. She's scaring me

"Be nice.. Just let him sit here" She said while sitting down.

"Aishh! Fine.." I sat down beside her when she started eating..

"Nice friend you got here Jennie.." Me and Lisa looked at him in sync

"Hanbin.. She's my girlfriend.." Lisa said while glaring at him

"Woah? Girlfriend? Huh.. Since when did you like girls?" I'm getting impatient with this bastard

"Since you left me, you jerk.." I blurted out.. Jennie Lisa is beside you

In my peripheral vision.. I can see Lisa staring at me..

"Well.. I'm sorry then.. Goodluck with your new girlfriend.." He leaned close to my ear "make sure not to play her heart" He whispered then walked away.

I looked at Lisa and my instinct were right.. She's staring at me with a glare

She then look away and started eating again

"Looks like you know him.. You guys had a past or whatsoever? " She asked not looking at me.

"Ahh.. Y-yeahh." She nodded while humming..

"So what did he ment by.. Make sure not to play her heart?" Ok how did she heard that?

"That.. T-that was nothing Lisa.." I gulped.. I've never seen her this serious..

"From what i heard he was the one who left you right?.. But why did he said you should not play with my heart?" She paused and took a deep sigh.. She looked at me and her eyes were teary.. "Were you planning on breaking my heart?" I was startled for a bit but i quickly moved closer to her and cupped her face.

"No baby I'd never do that.. Don't listen to that jerk.. He was just jealous because i have you already.." Im sorry Lisa.. Im sorry i lied.. I'm not ready to tell you..

She didn't say anything.. But she looked away from me.

"Be honest please..." She whispered

Fuck fuck fuck..

"I am honest.." She looked at me straight in the eyes..

I think she's testing me if I'm telling the truth or not.

Im trying my best not to avert my eyes from her.. I cupped her face again

"Look.. I'm telling the truth... Please believe me.." I pleaded.. She sighed then nods.

I sighed in relief

"I'm sorry.. I just got carried away.. I can't imagine you breaking my heart.. I'm really sorry.. Im fragile Jen.. I don't want to be hurt again."

Ok now I'm regretting everything

"I wont hurt you... I promise.." I kissed her forehead and hugged her real tight.

"Ehem?" We were interrupted by Tzuyu

"What?" Me and Lisa asked in unsion..

"Its so sweet.. Ants are coming yishh" She scratched both of her arms..

"Oh shut up Tzu.. I'll be back I'm going to my father.."

"Ok!" Both of them said

I really have to ask Dad how the hell Hanbin got here

LISA

After she left... I slammed my head on the table..

There's something wrong i swear

"Woah.. You ok buddy?" Tzuyu asked while patting my head.

"Yeah. I'm ok.." I said and lifted my head to look at her.

"Oh my.. Are you and Jennie having a lovers quarel?" I shook my head

"No we're not... Im just having thoughts... I feel like Jennie is not telling me something.." I said while staring at nothing..

"Oh come on, like what?"

"Like.. Does she really love me?or is she just playing with me like what she did to others?" I asked

"Lisa.. Don't doubt her feelings for you.. Can't you feel that she loves you so much?" She has a point.

"Ok.. Thanks.."

"No problem buddy!"

"Hows you and Sana?" I asked then she blushed

"We're good? Y-yeah! We're good friends" I laughed at her cause she was stuttering

"Just friends???" I wiggled my eyebrows and she smacked my head "Oww!!!"

"What are you thinking Manoban?" She asked and i shook my head

"Nothing.. Hehehehe..." She glared and left me..

Yah! My Jennie what's taking you so longgg??

I'm trying my best to believe that you're not lying Jennie

Part 35 End