55

JENNIE

What is it today?.. Oh February 14.. Valentine's day.. Meh i don't care..

I'm not being bitter or what.. Cause i have a girlfriend yeah.. Lisa is my life peopleee.

I just hate valentines... No one can change the fact that i hate this day..

Why?....

Cause this day has a CLASS.

Told yah i wasn't being bitter hehe..

I'm walking towards our classroom, when i saw some couples.. Straight and gay ones.. Flirting..

Eww.. Ok I'm not like that with Lisa..

"Hey Jennie!"

Oh.. Speaking of the love of my life..

"Yesh whet es et?" Oh my god Jennie !Lisa laughed at my reaction..

"What's with your accent?" She asked confused but is still laughing

"Don't mind that heheh..".. Spell Embarrassing..

J.E.N.N.I.E

"Ok.. Happy Valentines.." She greeted..

"Happy Valentines Lili.." I gave her a small box and she was shook "hey take it.. It's my gift." I smiled when she took it.

"Wooow! A necklace!" With an L on it.. "And it has my first name letter.. Wow.. Thank you."

I just love seeing Lisa like this.. She's so cuteee...

"Aww look at the engaged couple.."-Seulgi " Hey guys.. And again congratulations to your engagement!" She shouted! Bijj..

"What?!"

"They're engage that faaast?"

"YAS! I'm happy for my shiip!"

"I hope I'm invited!"

"So that's why Jennie is wearing a ring.."

"Oh.. I thought Jennie was top.. Ehh never mind hehe"

I heard people around us saying.

"Oh.. Thanks Seulgi.. You didn't have to shout." Lisa said shyly

"Yeah! What's wrong with you??? You really have to shout huh?!" She started laughing at me

"Bitch shut up let me see the ring." She grabbed my hand and stared at the ring.. "Jesus Lisa.. This ring is hella expensive."

"Yeah i know! Hehe, it perfectly fits for her..."

"PRANPRIYAAAAA!" A guy shouted.. We all looked at Lisa's back and we saw Jungkook and Taehyung running towards us.

"Let me see your hand!" Taehyung shouted and grabbed Lisa's hand while Jungkook grabbed mine. "Hah! Told youLisa's the one who proposed!" Taehyung suddenly shouted

"Aish.. I can't believe i lost a bet.. Here you go Tae.. 20 bucks.." Oh so they made a bet.. "I thought Jennie was top.." He laughed with Tae after.

Bitch!

"Huh? Top? Top in what?" Lisa asked.. Ok i forgot she's a little bit innocent.

"Nahhh! Nothing.. My cousin is sooo innocent it kills people.." Nonsense Kook..

"Hey! Who said I'm innocent? I was asking in what top.. Top in school? Top in bunkbed or.. Top in sex".

Ok there you go..

"HAHAHAHAH!" All of us burst into laughter

"Childrens! Go to your classroom!" A teacher yeld at us

"Yes sir!" All of us ran to our classroom.. "I bet that teacher is bitter! Hahaha.." I said

"Congrats Jennie and Lisa!" Our classmates shouted..

"Oi! Who gave you the rights to make me have a heart attack?!" I shouted while laughing.

"Oh come on!"

"Jennie! Be happy at least for today!"

"We surprised you? Hello haahah appreciate our efforts!"

"Yiee she's just fluttered hahaha"

"We love Jenlisa hahaha yieee."

"Ok guys.. Seriously i appreciate this b-" My words were cut off when one of my classmates shouted

"YAAHH!! JENNIE TURN AROUND!"

As i turn around i saw Lisa sitting on a chair while holding a guitar.. She looked at me then smiled lovely.

She started playing the guitar and I'm shock.. She plays so good..

"Oh her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining. Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying. She's so beautiful and i tell her everyday~"

Everyone started screaming and chanting.. Gosh.. What did i ever do to deserve her?

"Yeah. I know, i know when i compliment her she wont believe me. And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what i see.

But everytime she ask me do i look ok? I say~.."

Everyone started joining her at the chorus part

"When i see your face.. There's not a thing that i would change.. Cause girl you're amazing.. Just the way you are..

And when you smile.. The whole world stops and stares for a while, cause girl you're amazing. Just the way you are"

It made me teary while watching her.. Everyday she makes me feel so special.. I'm happy that she makes effort just to make me feel loved and happy.. I really don't deserve her

"Her lips, her lips i could kiss them all day if she'd let me"

Everyone laughed at that part.. Bruh i don't know why

"Her laugh, her laugh she hates but i think it's so sexy. She's so beautiful, and i tell her everyday~.

Oh, you know you know you know I'd never ask you to change. If perfect is what you're searching for then just stay the same.

So don't even bother asking if you look ok! You know I'd say!~"

She hitted that high note so perfecct ughhh so cool

"When i see your face.. There's not a thing that i would change.. Cause you're amazing.. Just the way you are.

And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.. Cause girl you're amazing.. Just the way you are."

At that part i burst out crying.. She stopped playing and singing while she saw me crying.

She went infront of me and wiped my tears away.

"Why are you crying? You don't like it?" She asked nervously..

I chuckled.. "No silly.. I loved it.. I'm crying because.. You always make me feel special.. So special that, sometimes i think i don't deserve you."

"AWEEEE!" Our classmate reacted

"You know what Jennie?.. You're the only one who actually deserves me.. Happy Valentines"

Part 55 End

A/n: This part is soo cuteee