59

WENDY

Eii what's taking them so long? Oh my god i hope not.

"Hey.. I'll just check Jenlisa out." I said to them but Tzuyu and Sana are the only one normal here. Irene, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Taehyung and Jungkook are drunk already.

"Sure.. Just hope they didn't got drunk there.. I don't want to handle a drunk friend HAHAHA!" Tzuyu laughed out loud.

I went upstairs to Jennie's bedroom.. I grabbed the door knob and turned it open.. Ok it's locked.

"Good thing i have an extra key hehehhe." I took out the key and opened the door "What's taking you-" I didn't finish my sentence because i shut the door close.

*BLAG!*

Aishhhhh!!.. They're doing it! Agaiinnn..

What the fuckkkk.

"Yahhhh! Son Seung-hwan!" Jennie shouted inside the room

"Whattt??!" I shouted back

"You're always interrupting!"

"Shut up! You both get dressed and get out!" I shouted again and nobody answered back.. I just hope they're already getting dressed.

After 5 minutes. The door cracked open and revealed Jennie's bitch face.

"You're a disaster Wendy, why when i was so close.. Aishhh!" Behind her was Lisa who's laughing at her girlfriends attitude.

"Hey Lisa, you guys are nasty version 2.0" She laughed so i laughed along with her.

"Oh she started it." While she was fixing her hair i noticed something on her neck.

Oh god is that a hickey?

"Oh shit. Lisa you got a visible hickey there." I pointed at her neck and she just smiled.

"I know Wendy. Let's go.."

Both of us went down to the living room cause Jennie left us.

We saw Jennie sitting in the floor while watching our friends get drunk HAHA!

Taehyung and Jungkook are laughing at her. Cause her face is priceless.

She saw us coming and she glared at me.. Hehehe I'm a bad cousin.

"Ok so what happened? Why is Jennie so pissed?" Taehyung asked

"Wendy don't you dare!" Jennie shouted at me.

"Wendy youu telL uusss come OOnnn" Drunk Jungkook said drunkly.

So the whole afternoon we spend it by asking me what happened. Until all of them got pissed because i wasn't telling them so they all went home.

"I might as well go home guys. Bye! Jen i love you!" She kissed Jennie's cheek and ran away.

"Thank god you didn't tell them or else I'd kill you Wendy." I laugh at her

"I don't want to be killed by you so I'd rather keep it a secret.. But seriously Jen? Did you just took her virginity?" She choked on the food she's eating.

"What the fuck Wendy?"

"What? I mean. She was a virgin until you guys did it.." She rolled her eyes in a harsh way

"Isn't it normal for couples to do that? Besides we're getting married anyways."

"Tch. What if the engagement will be cancelled?" I playfully said. I ment it as a joke but Jennie didn't. Her face became serious and scary.

"What?"

"J-jen. I-i was just joking.. " She's still looking coldly at me.

Uhh ohh. Shouldn't have said it.

"So you think it's funny?" Lesson 101; Never mess with Jennie Kim

"Supposed to. Don't take it seriously Jennie. You're too serious" I said jokingly again, She just sighed

"Don't joke like that please," I nodded my head and said sorry a lot of times.

Jennie doesn't like to joke when it's about like that stuffs.

"Ok now that we graduated highschool. We need to focus on college. My ghad. I neet to start studying for nursing.." Jennie went upstairs to her room.

And me? Meh..

"I'll just pick Educ. Teacher is easy hahaa!" I went to my own room and did the same..

I wonder what the future holds for us..

Part 59 End

A/n: Book 2 or nah?