58

JENNIE

After her wonderful speech. She ran towards us and hugged each one of us.

"Yow My best friend speech was the bessst! Nice one Lisa!" Tzuyu proudly said while hugging Lisa.

"Oh hahaha! I guess i didn't need a copy to my speech.. It came from my heart and my soul." She said while smiling "And.. Jennie was my inspiration." My mouth hung open while looking at her

"Yieeeee!"

"I told youu!"

"She's fluttering!"

"Get married already!"

Our friends teased.

"Yah shut up, we're already engaged!" I shouted at them and laughed.

"Congrats everyone! Oh! Pose for a picture!" Lisa's mom came.

We all posed for a picture.. A group pictureeee!.

"Jennie!" My dad called "invite all your friends to our house. I prepared something for all of you." He whispered.

"Guysss guys guyss!" I shouted "party at my house let's go!" My friends went wild.

"Ooooohhh yes yes yess!!"

"Let's go!"

We all went separate ways to my house.. Me and Wendy are on my Dad's car. Lisa is with her Fam, Tae and Tzuyu and Sana are on Jungkooks car,Nayeon, Irene and Seulgi are in Jeongyeons car.

Hold up.. I feel different.. Aisshhh!

When we all got to our house and to the kitchen.

"Alright! I have a few words to say!" My dad shouted. We all went quiet and listened to dad. "First of all congratulations to all of you for you have graduated! Even though.. Most of you are the bad students. Still you manage to graduate Haha!" Me and the others felt guilty i don't even know why.. "Cheers to you all."

"CHEERS!" Then we started to drink the wine. I look at Lisa who's beside me.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked because she's looking uncomfortable.

"Uhmm.. I'm sorry i don't drink wine.." Then she awkwardly smiled. I just laughed at her cuteness.

"It's ok.. Here have some juice instead."

"Thank you." She leaned her face closer to my ears "Am i not embarrassing you?" What the fucking shit.

Her fucking breathe sent shivers to my spine.

"Uhh Jennie?.." I stared at her and shook my head

"Ahh.. N-no." She smiled playfully and started eating.. God.. I just want to taste.. her ..is.. it.. bad?

Oh my god Jennie, stop thinking like dat.

After an hour.. Lisa's parents and her sister bid their goodbye.

"Bye guys! I'll see you at home!" Lisa shouted and waved goodbye.

"You guys have fun I'll be in my office.."

Alright.. No eldery heheh.

"Let's partyyyyy!!" Seulgi shouted while dancing to some unknown dance.. Just to remind you guys she's drunk already.

"Jennie I'll just go change." Lisa whispered and i nod.

After 5 minutes.

"Yow why is Lisa still not here?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know.. Maybe she's still changing." I badly want to check her out.

"Why don't you check her out?" Oh my god.. Did Tzuyu read my mind?