56

JENNIE

It's been a month already.. And all of us are preparing for our Graduation.. And... Me and Lisa haven't hang out.

Darn it i miss her so muuuucchhhhh

Since the start of practice she was always busy.. I never see her rest..

I'm very worried. And mad at the same time.. Aishh

"Nini?"

"Holy mother of bangs!" I shouted when someone talked behind my back. It's her hehe

"Yes? I'm the mother of bangs ahahah!" She laughed out loud "haven't you check your phone? I texted you to meet me at the Garden.."

I checked my phone and Lisa got 20+ message

"Ow shoot.. I'm sorry.." She just smiled at me

"It's ok. I found you though.. " Then she sat beside me.. We're in the Canteen by the way.

Wait.. I should be mad at her right?..

I looked at her then glared

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" She asked stuttering.

"You never rest do you?"

"Huh?"

"Oh come on Lis! I never see you rest." I pouted and she laughed cutely

"I rest when i have time Nini.. And besides.. I'm preparing for my leave this year." From angry to sad.. What is happening to mee?

I forgot she's flying to Japan after Graduation..

"Why are you sad all of a sudden?"

"What do you expect me to do? Be happy cause you're leaving?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hey.. I'm sorry if i asked that question.. Do you want me to cancel it?" I was shook.. She could cancel her dreams just for me?

"What?! Why would you do that?" I asked nearly shouting

"Look i could cancel everything if you don't want me to leave.."

I.. I'm speechless

"No, don't.. Don't cancel your dreams for me.." I smiled widely "besides... When you get back we're going to get married right?" I asked and she nodded her head.

The school bell rang.. Nope that's not a sign of the next class.. It's the next practice for Graduation.

"Let's go back to the Gym?" She asked and i nodded my head

"Yeah sure, let's go!"

When we got to the Gym all of them are there.. Busy

"Calling on Lisa! Where is she?" Ms. Joy spoked at the microphone

"Ms!" Lisa rasied her hand and shouted

"You know that you're the valedictorian right?" Ms. Joy asked

"Yes Ms!" Lisa shouted again

"You should practice your speech ok? Just reminding you."

Lisa looked at me and sighed.. I feel sorry for her

"Sometimes being smart is also a lot of work."

It's gonna be a long day..

The next day

LISA

I woke up at 8:30.. Nahh it's fine.. There's no class.. My phone vibrated, a lot of times.

Messages from Jennie.. Oh no. It's our monthsary today

MyNini💕:
Happy monthsary Lilii💖

MyNini💕:
Oii why are you not responding?

MyNini💕:
Wakeee uuuuuppppp if you're sleepingggg

MyNini💕:
Hey I'm getting worried please reply asap

MyNini💕:
I'm coming to your house rn.

That was sent a few seconds ago!

I hurriedly went to the bathroom to fix my self. I grabbed the towel and dried my face.

I was running to go out my room, when i opened it i bumped into someone and we both fell on the ground.

"Lisa are you ok!?" I recognized the person above me. I opened my eyes and saw Jennie "gosh i was worried about you.. " She stood up and helped me "you just woke up didn't you?"

"Yes i did.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't hurt you right?" I asked worriedly

"No you didn't, I'm fine... Oh and Happy monthsary!" She hugged me afterwards.

"Happy monthsary Nini.." I hugged her aswell.. You know the hug of not wanting to let go? That's the hug i gave her

"Lisa? Are you ok? Why are you crying?" I didn't realize that i was crying already

"I-i don't know.. Maybe b-because i-i don't want to l-leave you.." I stuttered while i was wiping my tears

I saw her pout afterwards

"Oh Lisa, we talked about this right? I'll be fine here.. You need to leave to pursue your dreams.. You want to become a dance teacher right? Along with being a photographer, if you wont leave.. You wont pursue it. I'll be fine here."

"But i don't want to leaveee.." Her face is becoming annoyed.

"Why? Aishh.. Lisa you have Momo, Seulgi and Tzuyu coming with you, what's wrong with that?" Ok i think it's starting to become a fight.

"Nothing, i just can't leave you." She sighed

"I'll be fine here.. Ok? I-" I cutted her words off

"You will be fine. But how about me? Do you think I'll be fine without you?" She went quiet for seconds. "Look Jennie.. I have this kind of fear..  When I'm away from my lover.. I get emotional breakdown like.. If i can't contact you, or i haven't heard a word from you i get anxious.. And i would breakdown."

"What happened to you to be like that?" She asked

"With Sunmi.. I was away from her before.. I went on a family vacation.. Then she didn't text me for about 2 days, and when i came back.. I found out that she cheated on me. Yeah ever since then i had that kind of fear.. That's why I'm afraid to leave."

"I'm sorry i-i didn't know. But trust me ok? I won't do the same to you. I love you so much that i can't imagine my self cheating on you.." She kissed me passionately.

I broke the kiss and held her face "I love you soon to be Mrs. Manoban"

"I love you too Ms. Manoban"

Part 56 End

A/n: 1 or 2 more chapters to go.. Before THE ENDD