60-End

Few months later...

JENNIE

It was a few months ago since our graduation happened.

A lot of things has changed. My friends got a lot busier, planning for their college and stuff. I myself also got busy. We had less time for each other. Our last hang out was last month on Lisa's birthday.

But i know what they're up to, they always update me. But there's one person who never call me. Or even text me.

Lisa..

I miss her. She didn't even think of calling me or even just a text. I get that she's busy and she's going to Japan in about a month. I just want her to update even just the tiniest bit.

I always text her and she never reply. I tried calling her everyday but she's not answering. I tried calling her today, again but she's not picking up.

"Aishh, Lisa did you forgot how to use your phone? Arrghhhh!" I shouted in frustration.

"What the hell Ruby Jane?? You're screaming again." My dad said while glaring at me. "What's the matter?" He asked softly this time.

"This is nothing Dad.. You can go back to work." He held my shoulder.

"Are you going to be a doctor in our Hospital?" He asked curiously and i nodded my head.

"Well that's the only hospital i know Dad. So basically yeah." He smiled at me and he walked away.

Aish. Lisayaaaaaaaaaa!!

"She isn't texting you again?" Someone asked. I looked at my side and i saw Wendy coming towards my direction.

"No." I sadly said and pouted.. I feel like i want to cryy.

"Maybe she's really that busy. You know that girl when she's working hard she never use her phone." Wendy explained but i didn't buy it.

"So? She could at least text me. I don't know what's happening in her life right now because she's not even updating me even just the tiniest bit." I furrowed my eyebrows and closed my eyes i heave a deep sigh. "I've had a lot of negative thoughts going on my mind right now, like did i do something wrong? Does she not love me anymore? Has she found someone better than me? I don't fucking know." I started to cry at all of my thoughts. I covered my fave with my hands and cried harder.

Call me a drama queen but that's how i feel right now. 

"Stop thinking like that. Lisa isn't going to do that. She loves you right? Trust me, she won't even think of doing that. She better not. Well i better go back. I still have a lot to do" Then she left. I need to go out.

I grabbed shoes then put them on. And i started to walk. It's the first time i didn't use my car.. This is all because of you.. Ahkkk Lalisa show yourself.

While i was walking my phone rang. I grabbed it and answered the call without looking at the caller.

"Hello? What do you want?" I asked in a cold voice.

"Jennie jennie!" What the fuck?!

"Jisoo eonni?!" I shouted.

"Yes yes yes it's me.. Ahhhm." Omg i need to ask about Lisa

"Eonni! How's Lisa? She isn't replying to my text nor even answering my calls! Is she ok?? Where the fuck is she?!" I bombarded her with questions.

"I'm sorry Jennie.. I can't answer your questions. You'll have to ask Lisa about that." She said in disappointment.

"How can i ask her all of my questions when she isn't even calling me?!" I asked while shouting.