57

JENNIE

Graduation day.. I'm graduating! Can't believe it! It's finally the day I'm gonna get that diplomaaa..

Im in my Dad's car at the front seat.. I'm looking outside the window. Some of the students are already wearing their Toga, taking selfies.

"Hey princess again congratulations" Dad suddenly said

"Thanks Dad.."

"YOW! JENNIE!"

"What?! Seulgi bearr?!" I saw Seulgi, Sana and Jeongyeon approaching me.. Wait where's Lisa?

Probably still not here.. Aish Jennie -_-

"Go to your friends I'll come later."

"Ok Dad see you.."

I went out of the car and my friends hugged me.

"Finally we're graduating!"- Sana

"I thought i wont Hahaha!"- Jeongyeon

"Of course we'll graduate! Hahaha! Did you all forgot that we own the school? And the principal is my dad?" All of us laughed.

"Hey guys!"

We saw Nayeon coming towards us while waving her hand. She hugged Jeongyeon first before she started congratulating us.

Now i suddenly miss Lisa.

"Hey Nayeon." I called

"Yes Jennie?"

"Have you seen Lisa?" I asked and she shook her head

"No i haven't, i tried contacting her awhile ago but her phone is off" I'm getting worried as fuck. "Maybe she's still sleeping? That girl is a heavy sleeper."

I tried to convice myself at what Nayeon said.. Yeah maybe she's still sleeping. But for Godsakes she'll be late.

"Stop worrying Jenduekie wear your Toga first!"- Seulgi,Oh.. I forgot I'm still holding it. I wear the Toga I've been holding ahah! "Relax ok? She'll come.. She's our Valedictorian, she will have a speech infront of us.. So don't worry."

I relaxed a bit and sighed. Then Tzuyu came towards us

"Congrats everyone!"- Sana went uneasy.. This two,when are they gonna get together. " I'll miss you all!"

"I won't! Hahaha I'll be with you in Japan." Seulgi suddenly said

"I wasn't asking.." Savage.. Seulgi face expression is blank ahaha! "Just kidding! Ahahah"

"Aish.. I can't be with a friend who's going to roast me every day." Everyone laughed.

Then the next who arrived is Irene... Lisaaa where are youuu??

"Lisa is still not here? It's almost time.." Irene said while checking her watch

"I'm getting worried guys... What if something bad happened?" I asked.. And all of them stared at me

"Hey! Don't say that!"- Wendy

"Here we go again, stop thinking nega."- Seulgi

"Maybe she's practicing for her speech?"- Sana

"She could practice it here.. Why at home though?"- Jeongyeon

"Guys I'm just worried.. She's never late for something.. Especially today at graduation. Aishh.." I scratched my nape and checked my phone if she messaged me already.. But nope.

"Students! Take a seat, the ceremony is about to start."

"Let's go.." Sana said but...

"No I'm not leaving if Lisa isn't here yet." I said to them.

"She'll come, now let's go" Wendy tried dragging me but i won't go until she's here.

"Noooo!! Lisa is not here yeeet!" I shouted like a little kid. Yeah im whipped as fuck.

"Jennieeee she'll comeeeee." Nayeon said while my friends are still dragging me.

A second after

"Guys?"

"LISA!" All of us shouted that cause her to move backwards "God! I was so damn worried! You weren't answering any of our calls where have you been?" She averted her eyes off me but answered..

"W-we uhh went to my Grandparents grave, that's why I'm late.." Her voice was a bit sad so i believed her.. "But I'm here now. Ok? Don't be worried anymore Nini.."

"Yeah she's right Jenduekie" - Seulgi

"Now let's go and graduate!"- Sana

"Let's get that fucking diplomaaaa"- Jeongyeon

"Let the party starrrt."- Nayeon

"Here's our Valedictorian, now let's go!"- Wendy

All of us laughed at their silliness

"Hey guys! Sit if you want to graduate HAHA!" Jungkook said with Taehyung beside him.

"It's about to start in an hour let's go!"- Taehyung.. We followed them and got seated and waited for an hour.

After everything and all.. Our names got called and got and award and that DIPLOMAAAAAA!

It's time for Lisa's speech.

"May i call on... Lalisa Manoban our Valedictorian!" Everyone applauded and cheered for Lisa.

Lisa got up the stage and held the mic

"They said.. High school life is the best in all. All of the happy and weird things happen when they were in High school. For me, being a nerd or so what you call it, my high school life is all about study, study, study nothing but study. Sometimes i get mad at bad students here, School is for studying not doing bad things."

I laughed at that part.. Is she pertaining to me?

She took a deep breath and looked at Tzuyu, Sana, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Irene, Seulgi, Jungkook, Taehyung, Wendy and lastly me.

"But then one day, i met four new persons.. They're one of the most bad students here in the campus, i hated the three of them before except for her HAHA!" Again she's pertaining to me.

"Wow she mentioned you huh?" Nayeon whispered to me and i nod

"That's how she loves me."

"When they came into my world, my once quiet world became in chaos. Although my life became messy, there's one thing i realize. Highschool life isn't just about studying."

I looked at her.. I'm so proud of her right now

"Cheating on exams, ditching classes, having a crush, having a boyfriend or girlfriend. Having new friends or enemies. Get hurt, cry, laugh, be inlove and be happy. That's one of many things that a book or a teacher cannot teach us."

That's one of the things me and the squad experienced, but we still remained beside each other

"They are right experience is the best teacher. To all the students like me who will be graduating today, i hope you all learned a lot like me. You should always remember.. That high school life, is always the best. Lalisa Manoban your batch Valedictorian." She smiled while bowing at us and we all applaud.

"You can now throw your hat in the air! I pronounce you, graduates! Congrats batch 2018-2019!"

We all threw our hats in the air and got wild.

Bitch, the bad girl in school just graduated (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

Part 57 End

A/n: Soo joke lang yung last 1 chapter.. Habaan ko ng konte hehe