A/N

First off I want to thank all of you that have decided on giving this story a chance. It's really taken a lot for me to once again write again. This is my first wattspad story but I use to have the hobby of writing short stories on my free time.

This story will essentially take place and run the course that I have in my head. This story will still however be a CAMILA/YOU story though it's just that I've had this idea for quite awhile and just thought I'd publish my stuff. So before we start this journey, I want to just clarify what will this will have;

1. This will be a You g!p story. The reason for this is because even though I don't have a penis myself but this part of you in the story will represent something that you'll have to struggle with, enjoy situations with, and lastly the fact that you'll have one in this story it still doesn't make you any less of a woman. Also low key, I'm not really great at writing smut and for some reason g!p smut is kinda easier.

2. This book WILL contain smut. Not a lot but just enough for the story to make sense and be enjoyable.

3. This book will address the following ships; CAMREN, TYREN, MATMILA. I want to make something very clear, the fact that these ships are here doesn't mean that I ship these actual relationships, I just want to acknowledge that they exist and not pretend otherwise like all of us that ship one or the other (😏 camren).

4. This story will contain mashup of some of my favorite songs. I'll be pulling them from YouTube. In this story Y/N is a music engineer/DJ so I'll be using covers I find and passing them of as Y/N but I will always link the actual vid and give credit to the channel I use in my story.

5. Lastly, I don't know how long this story will be but I know it WILL BE LOOOOONG! So just a heads up there is not goal as in chapters so yeah.

I'll try and update as frequently as I can.

Alright guys so that's pretty much it! Enjoy this journey 😘