Chapter 4

"I'm good. But enough about me. I want to introduce to you my friend."

When Hayley moved back a bit, she revealed me standing behind her. Camila's eyes suddenly widened in shock.

"Y/N", she muttered to herself.

The members of Fifth Harmony and Hayley stared at the both of us funny. I know for one that the Fifth Harmony girls had no idea who I was to Camila, but Hayley was standing there trying to contain her laugh. Fucking bitch.

I cleared my throat and stuck out my hand.

"Hi there."

She was taken aback of my hand gesture. She stared at it for a moment before taking it. I swear to god that when our hands met, I felt electricity course through my body. She remained staring at me. I wasn't bothered though. It was like she was trying to tell me something with her eyes, you know? We must've been in that same position for quite a bit because we heard someone clear their throat. We turned to see who it was, not disconnecting our hands.

Hayley had the biggest grin on her face. Beside her, I could see Lauren... glaring at me? Her nostrils were a bit aflare and she had both her hands clenched into fists. What the fuck?

We slowly disconnected our hands. Camila turned back to me and spoke.

"I'm Cami—"

"Camila Cabello. A member of Fifth Harmony. I know." I said cutting her off.

"I'm going to look for food. Lauren want to come?", Dinah said tugging on Lauren's arm. Before she could protest, she was taken in a different direction with the two other girls, leaving me and Camila alone. That and well Hayley too.

"Oh look, my drink is almost empty. I'm going to get a refill." And with that, Hayley left us alone.

As I watched her leave, I decided to address the brunette in front of me.

"Media relations, huh?"

Camila rocked on the balls of her feet. She knew she was caught red handed.

"I mean, you didn't really lie so..." I shoved my hands in my pants pocket.

"Can I explain myself?", she said staring at the floor. I nodded, and we made our way towards the back of the club. There was a sliding door leading to a patio area that was completely empty.

I leaned over the rail that was there and fished inside my pocket. I pulled out a cigarette and placed it in my lips. I lit it up and released my first drag. I could tell Camila didn't like the fact I was smoking but she probably decided not to make a big deal right now. I took one more drag when I looked over at her.

"Explain."

She cleared her throat and took a step closer to me.

"First of all, my name really is Karla. Like my legal name, so I technically didn't lie." She inched closer. "Second, I go by Camila, my middle name. I never really liked Karla. I'm a member of the girl group Fifth Harmony." She got closer. "I didn't tell you because it felt really nice for once for someone to not recognize me as this big super star celebrity and saw me for me." She was now inches from me. My breath hitched in my throat as she leaned towards me. What the fuck is she doing? Is she going to kiss me? She smirked at my nervousness. Just as I was about lean forward too, she swatted my hand, dropping my cigarette... again.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Really?", I said unimpressed. I was reaching into my pocket again when she placed her hands on mine to stop me.