Chapter 18

Camila's POV

"Attention ladies, we will be landing in a few moments. Please make sure your seat belts are fastened. Thank you."

I looked out the window as the plane descended on the private landing strip. Lauren and I decided on flying earlier than expected. We loved our family and friends, but at a certain point you just want to get back to work, you know? At least that's what she said for her, as for me I just wanted to see Y/N.

The plane landed and the rest of the Fifth Harmony team rushed out, grabbing our bags and ushering us to the awaiting cars. The warm sun above our heads, instantly reminded me of Miami. I looked down at my phone to look at the time. 9AM. I knew that the girls wouldn't be waking up for a couple of hours, so I put my phone away not wanting to wake them. Our team drove us quickly to the hotel.

"You rooming with Normani?", I asked as we walked in the hotel lobby.

"Nope. Ally."

I nodded and we made our way to the front desk. We spoke to the concierge, telling him who we were and also answering the security question we always set up. When everything checked out, Lauren asked for an extra room key for Ally's room and I asked one for Y/N's. Our management team checked rooms for themselves as we walked off and entered the elevators.

"So, do you have anything special planned for you and Y/N?", Lauren asked leaning on the wall of the elevator wiggling her eyebrows.

I playfully smacked her.

"We don't have anything planned, but I'm sure she has something. She's a big romantic at heart."

The doors dinged open and we stepped out.

"Alright, well I'm going to find Ally. She's probably already awake."

Lauren gave me a quick hug and walked off. I walked through the hall looking for Y/N's room number. When I found it, I beeped the key and entered the room.

"Aww! So cute."

I walked into the room, trying not to make a lot of noise with my bags. Y/N was cuddled up into the covers. She had a serene look on her face, as her cheek was pressed onto the pillow. I walked forward and could hear her small snores. I saw her phone on the nightstand, so I grabbed it. She had an alarm set for fifteen minutes from now. I shut it off and put her phone back. As I watched her sleep, I figured I had two options; give her a sexy good morning or scare the shit out of her. I decided on the latter because we'll be having plenty of sexy time throughout the remainder of this tour. Trust me.

Y/N stirred in her sleep, laying now on her back. Perfect. I took my jacket off and positioned myself just right.

I jumped on Y/N, straddling her waist.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

She abruptly opened her eyes, fear filling them.

"What the fuck—"

As soon as she saw it was me, her eyes softened, and a big grin made its way on her lips.

---

Y/N's POV

One moment I was sleeping and the next I'm woken up by a loud noise. The loud noise being Camila of course.

I was laying in bed with my girlfriend straddling my waist. This was nowhere sexual in anyway. She looked so damn cute with her hair tied up in a messy ponytail, a pink tank top, and a pair of my joggers that I had let her 'borrow'.

"What—what are you doing here? I thought you weren't landing till noon?"

She cuddled down into my chest while I wrapped my arms around her small frame. I kissed the top of her head. I could feel her hands making shapes on my exposed abdomen.