Chapter 12

Y/N POV

I turned off the shower.

Camila had gone to pick up the girls with her mom earlier today while I stayed back to do some work. Scooter had called me last night to tell me to start writing some new material for my next upcoming album. We had decided that I wouldn't do a tour for me debut release. I figured it was best because I had so many ideas of what I wanted my second album to have! Once the second album is released, I could do a world tour and have it consist of my first and second albums.

I dried myself off with my towel and put on my black sports bra. I dried the rest of me and wrapped the towel around my waist. I did my morning routine and once I finished, I stepped out of the bathroom. I sat on the edge of my bed and pulled out my phone. I went to my notes and continued to write what I started last night.

I gotta find that girl

I keep thinking that I see her face

Everywhere but I just can't find her

I keep going back to that place

Everyday at the same time

I hummed the lyrics I had already down. There was a beat in my head that I liked for this song but I couldn't think of anything to come next.

"Fuck.", I mumbled.

I kept thinking of words or phrases that could work when I heard the familiar sound of the door beep. Not a second later, Camila was walking into my hotel room with her mom and a bunch of other people.

I gasped and shot up from my bed, making my phone fall on the ground. I bent down to grab it when I felt the tug on my towel slip off.

"Baby! Look who's—"

Camila's eyes widened in surprise. But what really embarrassed me was the other sets of eyes on me.

"Mila what's—"

Dinah started to speak until she followed Camila's gaze over to me and she let out a loud gasp.

"Holy shit!"

The other women in my room followed suit and let out gasps and murmurs of their own.

"Dios mio.", I heard Sinu say.

I quickly picked up my towel and wrapped it around my waist.

"Y/N, is that—", Lauren said giggling.

"A strap on?", Normani said tilting her neck.

"No, it's her dick.", Alison pushed her way through the small crowd and made her way over to me. "Hey loser.", I stood their frozen with embarrassment. She laughed at my behavior and embraced me with hug. She pulled back and placed her bags on the corner of the room.

"Uh", Camila was still standing in the same spot where she was. She was eyeing my body making me blush furiously.

"C'mon girls, let's leave Y/N so she can get ready.", Ally said trying to get everyone to follow. She sent me an apologetic smile and took everyone away. Everyone except Alison, who was now in my bathroom, and camren (lol 🤭).

Camila still had her mouth slightly open and Lauren just stood there with a grin on her face.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?", I croaked.

"Where you umm... watching porn?"

I blushed hard again and shook my head frantically.

"No! I wasn't. I just got out of the shower and was doing some work on my phone."

"She was definitely watching porn," Lauren snickered. I sent her a glare and she put up her hands defensively.