Chapter 13

Y/N POV

My phone vibrated from the nightstand. I was still hugging Camila from behind and a bit of sunlight was peeking from the curtain edge. I carefully turned to grab my phone to not wake up the girl sleeping next to me. I opened my phone and saw I had a text from Hayley.

From: Hayley K.

I'm hungry as shit! Have breakfast with me?

I internally giggled at Hayley. She must be getting over her hang over and food sounds good right about now. I looked over to see Camila with her eyes closed. I swiftly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth then I walked over to my suitcase and picked something casual.

 I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth then I walked over to my suitcase and picked something casual

Once I was finished getting dressed, I grabbed my phone and card key from the nightstand and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

I turned around to see Camila sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Her morning voice had a sexy rasp to it that involuntarily gave me goosebumps. I let out a deep breath and walked over back to the bed. Camila opened her eyes and gave me a shy smile. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead. When I was about to stand upright, she tugged on my collar making me fall on top of her. We giggled together and I placed my hands on either side of Camila's head while she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pecked my lips playfully a couple times before giving me a proper kiss on the lips. I pulled back a little and stared down at her while she played with my baby hairs on my neck.

"I'm meeting Haley for breakfast. I'm guessing she's craving something greasy since I doubt, she got much sleep and has a major hang over."

She giggled and kissed my lips again. She stroked my bottom lip with her thumb and looked up at me with her doe eyes.

"Y/N, about last night---"

"Already forgotten.", I said shaking my head.

"I just want to say that---"

"Camila", I said a softly, "I love you. And last night's argument was something stupid, okay? I love you and I don't like fighting."

I kissed her cheek, then her nose, then finally her lips. We kissed in sync and in rhythm. I felt Camila want to deepen the kiss because her hold on my neck hairs got a bit tight. She tugged on my hair causing me to gasp which allowed her to insert her tongue inside my mouth. Our strong muscles massaged each other's and danced around for dominance. I could feel my member twitch in my joggers as the air in the room got hotter. Camila let out soft moans as I kissed down her jawline and down her neck.

Ding! Ding!

My phone went off in my pocket indicating I had a text. I groaned in annoyance and pulled out my phone, making Camila giggle.