Chapter 6

**4 days later**

Camila and I were holding hands while walking downtown Miami. She was wearing black Adidas joggers with some sneakers. Her blue top she had was simple yet so damn perfect. She could be wearing a black trash bag and flip flops and I'd still think she looks breath taking. I noticed it was getting a bit cold, not much but still.

"You a bit cold?", I asked her.

"No, I'm good.", she replied. I could see some goosebumps on her arms. I couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness. I shook my head with an amused smile and slipped my bomber jacket off. She looked at me with confusion until I placed it on her shoulders.

"Here.", I said while draping it on her. She tried to say she wasn't cold, but I shook my head and silently asked her to take it. She gave me a small smile and a kiss on my cheek. We walked a bit more just laughing and talking about life. I saw a small ice cream stand at the end of the street and thought this would be a cute way to end this night.

We made our way to the stand, still holding hands. I stopped and tilted my head towards her.

"What flavor?" She quirked her head and tapped her chin. I couldn't help think how cute and adorable this girl is.

"Um... banana! No wait, chocolate!"

I laughed at her response. The old man standing was looking at us with a sweet smile.

"Que les voy a dar? (What can I get for you?)", he asked.

"Buenas! Me pudiera dar un helado de chocolate y uno de banana? Pero el de banana, le pudiera poder salsa de chocolate? (Hi! Could I get a chocolate ice cream and a banana one? But on the banana one, could you add chocolate sauce?)", I asked, giving him my best charming smile.

He giggled at me but nodded his head. When he was done preparing our deserts, I paid for them and handed him and extra five bucks. He gave me thankful smile and Camila and I made our way. I didn't have to tell Camila twice to dig in because the moment we found a place to sit, she was almost half way done with hers. I kept looking at her and her enthusiasm on finishing her ice cream. She was getting it all over her face and she seemed not to care. I must've been staring too long because she turned my direction and gave me a confused look.

"What?"

"You seem to be really into that.", I said pointing at her cup. She giggled and nodded. We ate in silence for a bit just enjoying the intimacy of the moment and we were just really comfortable with each other.

Once we were done, I took her cup and mine and threw them away. When I made my way back to where she was, I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my mouth. Camila gave me an amused look.

"You got a little", I said pointing to the corner of her lips. She tried wiping it off but failed completely.

"Here", I got closer to her and used my thumb to wipe the ice cream off. I was close enough to her where I could feel her breath on my lips. We stared into each other's eyes until we both leaned in. God her lips. Maybe it was because I was craving to have her lips on mine since I picked her up but got did this quenched a hunger I didn't know I had. The kiss was not heated, nor was it passionate. It was just the feeling of each other's lips. We moved our lips in sync and god did this feel perfect. The way her bottom lip fit so expertly between mine. We both backed away leaning our foreheads on one another. I kept my eyes closed just savoring the moment. When I opened them, I found Camila giving me a sweet smile and the way se looked at me with admiration and a hint of... I don't know what, but I just lavished the feeling.