Chapter 15

Y/N POV

Hey, girl you never had much game
Thought I needed to upgrade
So I went and walked away way way
Now, I see you've been hanging out
With that other girl in town
Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns

Remember all the things that you and I did first?
And now you're doing them with her
Remember all the things that you and I did first?
You got me, got me like this
And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
And now you're taking her to every restaurant
You got me, got me like this

It's an understatement to say there was no time for me to unwind the first day I got back to LA. The minute I got off the plane, Scooter had my driver take me to the set where they had everything set up. When I got here, the director of the video talked to me about the concept of the video and what type of vibe she wanted me to project. I was kind of glad that the whole thing was laid back and in a scenario that I could actually see myself in; hanging at a diner with my friend and telling my ex that I want them back... not my real ex though, I want her nowhere near me.

It was the second day of shooting and I was inside the small diner my management team had scouted for my music video. The director was telling me my cues and how to project myself.

"Y/N, this is the scene in where you must make your ex-partner want to come back to you.", Ciarra Pardo, my director said with a wide smile. "You want that person seeing you looking fly and doing well. Not sad, depressed, and feeling like a loser." I chuckled. "After the small dance break, we'll have you jump on the counter strutting your stuff, then the dancer will lead you into a nice mosh pit scene. Sound good?"

I nodded my head and walked over to my mark on the ground. Everyone on set go into their position for filming. From the corner of my eye, I could see Regina taking out her phone and record some behind the scenes stuff. Regina had flown to LA to spend some time with me considering she was supposed to come to Las Vegas with Alison, but she was too busy doing a photo shoot in San Diego.

"Alright Y/N! in 3, 2, 1!", I heard the director shout at me.

I adjusted my outfit and took a breath.

The set quitted down and the only thing that could be heard was my song playing throughout the large speakers

The set quitted down and the only thing that could be heard was my song playing throughout the large speakers. The camera panned over to my dancers then come up to me, and as if I were I switch, I turned on my game mode.

Girl you can say anything you want
I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya
I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back
I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin'
Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'
I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back

I started feeling the music and decided to wing it. I mean, it was my video after all and the director said to strut my stuff, right?

Please, this ain't even jealousy
She ain't got a thing on me
Tryin' to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans