Chapter-5

Rishabh, Madhu, Laksh and Purab are waiting at the door of MM waiting for Sanskar... All having tensed n worried look...

At that time, Sanskar's car entered there n everyone rushed towards the Car... Sanskar quickly came out n picked Swara in his arms... All are asking questions to Sanskar but he without answering anyone hurriedly went to his room n make her lye on bed... At this time everyone came there...

Sanskar(worried): Purab, pls... Check her fast...

Purab: Sanskar, first tell me what happened? So that I can treat her...

Sanskar: she fainted while running...

Purab nods n goes near Swara to check her...
Purab is best friend of Sanskar, best doctor in Mumbai...

Purab checks Swara while worry is written over everyone's face...

Purab stands n comes near them...

Purab: nothing to worry, Sanskar... She is fine... Just fainted due to stress and fear... Keep her away from stress n she is little weak... So be careful...

Everyone get relaxed...

Sanskar (relief): Oh.. thanks Purab...

At that time, Arnav Singh Raizada entered the room with worried face... Everyone saw him... He runs to Swara who is sleeping with tensed features... A lone tear escaped from his eyes seeing her... He caresses her face n kissed her on forehead... He felt a hand on his shoulder n see Rishabh is standing there...

Rishabh (consoling): Arnav, come... She needs rest...

He nods n wiped his tear... All came downstairs leaving Swara to rest n sat on sofa...

Arnav (cold voice): What has exactly happened, Sanky?

Sanskar (serious): When I went to find her in car, she clashed with my car n fell down...
When I came out n see her,she is badly shivering with fear and her elbow n lips were bleeding (Sanskar holds his fist tightly controlling his pain n anger) and Those bastards have slapped My Swara as her cheeks have hand prints ( His eyes turned to red in anger)... They came chasing her... She come to me n faints in my arms... I won't leave that morons how dare they touch her haan?( He shouts) They are in our Custody... I am going... Take care of Shona...

Arnav's condition is also not less, his jaw tightened in anger... They dared to touch his baby sister, they are going to dead in his hands... While others too fuming n feeling sad for Swara...

Arnav n Rishabh went with Sanskar while Laksh n Purab stay there with Madhu... Purab told Swara will get concious after 3 hours only...

At Guru's place,

The Most furious three men stood infront of the morons who tried to misbehave with their Princess... The Persons are tied to the pole injured... Sanskar ordered his men to untie them... Arnav n Rishabh started to beat them balck n blue... While Sanskar stood there with cold face...

One Person (fearfully fell on knees): Guru, please leave me... I did unknowingly... I don't know that girl....

Sanskar kicks him on his mouth furiously... He get hold of his collar n shouts

Sanskar (shouts): She is not any random girl... She is MINE.. My Jaan... My Love... My Wife.. My Everything..

"You have dared to touch Guru's Jaan... You did a biggest mistake by coming near my jaan"...(evily smirks)...

He held his right hand n take out his gun out...

"You slapped My Shona with this hand only na?" He dangerously asked with his red eyes while that person froze in fear...