Chapter-46

Sanskar's place

Sanskar is sitting on the chair with cold face... He is thinking something deeply... Arnav entered there hurriedly having tensed face... He sighed looking at Sanskar who look not less than A Devil...

Arnav: Sanskar??

Sanskar (without looking): She doesn't know that I know her more than herself...

Arnav: What happened to doll?

Sanskar (laughs little): Buddy! She is thinking that she can hide from ME! But to her unluck, I had found it...

Arnav closed his eyes can't able to hear his bestfriend's painful voice... He came near him and holds his hand...

Arnav: Sanskar pls tell me what happened...

Sanskar (serious): Arnav! Shona is hiding something from us!! She is behaving weirdly from that day when I got accident... I had doubt but ignored it thinking she might have worried for me... But it is something else as today after two days she is again tensed and worried... When I asked her, she is lying to me!! She thought I can't find it... But she doesn't know that her eyes are mirror to her heart and I know MY JAAN very well... I can read her fully without her saying... (He thought how she covered up whenever he asked about her being tensed)

Arnav also thinks about Swara's behaviour that day how much she was worried that Sanskar didn't took her call and when he asked about her, she quickly hided it... And today morning in dining table also she behaved differently...

Arnav: And what do you think she is worrying about???

Sanskar (looking him and said deeply): Her phone!! Today morning she got a call... I could see her expressions changed to tensed and worry... My Innocent Jaan doesn't even know how to lie properly... We have to find out what she is worried about and who is the person calling her!!

Arnav nods and ordered Alex to call Their Tracker... Alex nods and called him to reach there immediately...

********************
Swara is standing still shocked seeing the phone... She sat on the bed with a thud and threw her phone away in depression... But luckily it fell on the couch so it didn't break... She hides her face palms and cries...

After half an hour,

Her trance got break due to her phone ringing... She wiped her tears away in anger and walked towards the couch furiously... She took the phone and attend the call...

Swara (shouts): U cheap bloody! How dare you?

Aryan (laughs): Oh my sweetheart is in anger? I thought she might be in pain and crying thinking of her husband's act...

Swara (sharply and determined): I trust my Sanku more than myself...

Aryan sent photos of Sanskar with a girl like they were kissing and hugging...

Aryan (smirked): Ohh Is it? But Sweetheart He is such a low class cheap fellow!! See he is just using you and enjoying with other girls outside...

Swara (furiously): Shut ur dirty mouth!! U cheap!! Dare you say anything about my Sanku... He is a gem, not like u cheap dirty minded bloody man!!

Aryan (shouts): Shut ur mouth, u little b***h!!!

Swara flinched hearing his loud tone...

Aryan: I already warned you not to take his name!! And u dare to do that! And also badmouthing about me?

Swara didn't say anything but kept quiet...

Aryan: And now do what I say!! I know that the pics are not true but u have to believe it as it is my plan... U should confront Sanskar about this, saying that you don't believe him!! And should tell him that You Hate Him!!