Chapter-36

Thank you everyone for your precious votes n comments 😊😊😊 Keep Supporting ❤️

Thank you sooooo soooooo soooooooo muchhh My dear Followers!!!! I had reached 197 followers!!! Yipeee!!! Only 3 to go... It will be 200...

Please Follow Me if u didn't till now... Thank you...

**********
RM Mansion
Evening

Guests started to arrive for ArShi Mehndi function... All are busy in receiving them... Ragini n Madhu are preparing the Mehndi while Rishabh, Laksh n Purab are busy with Guests... Arnav n Khushi are getting ready in their respective rooms... And about Kavita, she is not in home... She has gone out lieing that she is going to meet her old friends but in real she went out in frustration as she can't see them happy...
.
.
.
.
.
Sanskar cut the call which he was talking while... He is standing in the balcony already ready in his simple green kurta n white jean looking as usual handsome...

He saw the time and sighs... He went inside the room only to see His Jaan sleeping peacefully on the bed... Seeing her peaceful n innocent sleeping face, he doesn't want to wake her up, but the function is gonna start in an hour... She has to get ready too... If he didn't wake up her now, then she won't leave him alive... He smiled little thinking her cute red angry face...

He sat beside her on the bed n caresses her hairs...

"Jaan...", He called her softly as if his loud voice may hurt her... Swara smiles in her sleep hearing his soft voice as she is thinking that she is in dreamland... Sanskar smiles...

"Jaann...", He again called her lovingly...

"Hmmmm", she said in sleepy voice smiling...

"Jaan, wake up... Function is going to start... U have to ready also na?"

Swara opened her eyes slowly and looks at him... She makes pouting face and hugs his stomach n again closed her eyes lying on his lap... Sanskar smiles and pecks her head... He caresses her hairs n looks at her, she is sound asleep... He shook his head and pats her cheeks softly...

"Jaan, wake up or else I am going... U can rest..."

Swara makes irritated face n sat up... Sanskar smiles and hugs her... Swara too hugged him back but didn't smile... Sanskar breaks the hug and chuckled seeing her grumpy face...

"Jaan, if u want you can sleep, but don't complain that I didn't wake you up", he said with lil smile...

Swara made bad faces n walks towards the washroom... Sanskar shook his head and took his phone... He heard door opening sound n saw Swara is standing with two dresses on her hand... She showed two dresses and signed him what to wear... Sanskar shows right hand... Swara nods n again went inside... Sanskar again concentrate on his phone...

****************
Swara came out wearing a green lehenga choli with pink dupatta... Sanskar saw her n skipped his many beats... He put his phone in pocket n stood up... Swara felt his gaze n looks at him... She saw him staring her... She frowned little...

"Sanku... Isn't it nice?", Swara asked...

"Beautiful...", He said still lost in her... Swara blushed little... She quickly moves towards Mirror n wore her accessories... Sanskar is staring her continuously which makes her heart to beat fast... She got ready n turned to see him standing infront of her... He holds her waist n pulls her to him... Swara widened her eyes and looks at him... Sanskar smiles...

"My Jaan is looking so beautiful", he said looking in her eyes... Swara gets lost in his chocolate brown eyes... He cupped her face and moved closer to kiss her but stopped as someone knocked on the door... Sanskar gives irritated look while Swara giggles cutely... Sanskar glares at her while Swara smiled and kissed his cheek tightly...