Chapter-11

Maheshwari Mansion

Night

All had slept already... Sanskar stopped the car at Mansion... Swara opens her eyes and sighs... They came out and enters the home...

Swara quickly runs to their room and enter the washroom... Sanskar sighs and took his dress and went to next room for changing... Swara is shivering... She sees his coat which she is wearing n smiles little... She looks at the Mirror and shocked to see Sanskar standing behind her smiling... She quickly turned and see, but he is not there... She beats her head and grins...

"Shona, U have become mad being with him"

She slowly removed his coat n hugs it smelling his perfume...

"His cologne smells soo good! It attracts me... I am getting drown in it"

She fold it neatly and placed it in her cupboard... Then she got changed into white t-shirt and pyjamas...

"Achooo... Achooo" Swara starts to sneeze in cold... She is continuously sneezing... She took the tissue box and rubs her nose... After sometime she came out and saw Sanskar is sitting on the bed working in Laptop...

"Achooo... Achooo", she sneezed again...

Sanskar saw her and gets worried seeing her... Swara's nose is looking red, her cheeks turned out pink and eyes are full of tears due to continuous sneezing... Sanskar closed his laptop and came near her...

Sanskar: Shona' what happened?

Swara (sneezing) : Sanskar (Achooo) I (achooo)

She couldn't spoke as she is sneezing continuously... Sanskar got tensed n make her sit on the bed and went out... He went inside Kitchen n get haldi milk for her...

He entered the room and saw her sneezing... He came near her and hands over the glass to her... He sat opposite of her...

Swara makes faces seeing milk: Sanskar (Achooo) I (Achooo) I hate milk.. Achooo..

Sanskar glares at her (sternly): Drink it! U will feel better...

Swara saw his glare n take the glass without having choice... She holds her nose with her fingers n gulps the milk in one gulp... She finished drinking the milk and caughs... Sanskar rubs her back while she gave the empty glass to him...

Swara: Thank Achooo.. Achooo.. Achooo...

She again started to sneeze... Sanskar get worried, he put the glass on the side table...

Sanskar (worried): How to stop this, Shona?

Swara shakes her head negatively n sneeze again...

Her condition is getting worse as she is sneezing continuously for more than 10 minutes... Sanskar saw this n sighs thinking something...

He pulls her holding her waist and claims her lips with his... Swara widens her eyes in shock as she don't know what is happening... He is kissing her slowly but Swara didn't respond... Then she realised what is happening... She tries to get free but he holds her tight... She beats his chest with her small hands but he didn't break the kiss... Then he parted after some minutes...

Swara (terrified): What have u done'

But Sanskar stares at her without saying anything... After sometime, he smiles little...
Swara get lost in his smile...

Sanskar (softly): I had stopped ur sneezing...

Swara realised that her sneezing has stopped... She again looks into his eyes n stares at him... Sanskar stands n took the glass n went out... He smiles thinking her cute confused face...