Chapter-23

SRM industries

Everyone left Sanskar cabin to the huge main hall which is specially made for interaction with or giving announcement to employees... The hall is buzzing with sounds of employees... Employees are standing in the hall discussing with eachother unknown about what is the purpose for sudden gathering... And they also whispering about the new girl whom they found there few minutes before... At that time, ArShi, Raglak n Rishbala entered the hall... The whole hall came to silent mode...

They again turned to the door hearing opening sound, their mouth became O seeing Their Devil boss is entering with the new girl holding her by waist... Family members adores the couple while the employees didn't come out of shock as they till now didn't see their boss with any girl but now??? Some girls are burning in jealousy seeing them as they tried a lot to get the attention of their hot n handsome boss but he didn't even give damn to any of them...

On the other side, Sanskar is walking inside the hall with full attitude and arrogance by holding his Jaan with soft grip... Swara is blinking her eyes innocently looking at her husband devil avatar... Few seconds before, he was smiling at her but now he totally became "The Devil".. His jaws are tightened giving arrogant look n his brown eyes are cold without any emotions... She became little bit scary seeing him, and the crowd around them are giving shock yet different looks at them which is making her soo nervous... She gulps little n grip his coat in her fist as always like whenever she feels scared or nervous...

Sanskar who felt her shiver n grip, looks at Swara who is already looking at him with nervous yet scary eyes... Sanskar blinks his eyes assuring her while Swara smiles little knowing that her devil is always there with her...

Sanskar walks with Swara n stand infront of everyone with other family members... All are just seeing them without blinking their eyes...

Rishabh: So everyone must be curious thinking why this sudden gathering... And most of all shocked to see us with new girl, I can find that by ur gazes... We gathered u all here to announce a important thing... Meet her, Our Precious Doll, Sanskar Maheshwari's wife Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari...

The hall was buzzing with gasps n whispers as all are shocked to find most shocking truth, Their Boss is married... The most eligible bachelor is married n he is no more single... Everyone looks at Swara who is smiling little feeling blissful hearing her name which is joined with Sanskar... Her heart flutters with happiness anyone can say she is the most happiest girl on earth right now by her shining eyes... Sanskar's grip gets tighten around her when he saw Everyone is looking at his jaan... Somebody are really happy for their boss but some are having envy eyes feeling extremely jealous... But can they do anything? Nothing... They are nothing infront of their devil boss...

Rishabh: I hope u all will be nice with her n give respect to her like giving us... Shona (calling Swara) do u like to speak anything?

Swara smiles cutely and nods... She walks n stand infront of the mike...

"Hello everyone... I am very happy that I met u all... I am very glad that I am a part of u all... Don't think me as ur boss, I will be all ur friend... So pls treat me like ur friend... Thank you", Swara said in her sweet voice with cute wide smile... Family members smiles while Sanskar too smiles little gazing her lovingly... All employees are very glad seeing her sweet nature but some girls envy her as she is getting everyone's attention... It's common that everybody is jealous of our cute shona...

After that everyone left the hall towards their work place...

********************
Again family members assembled in Sanskar's cabin after announcement... Rishabh has called everyone to tell something... Sanskar n Arnav are sitting on the chair while others are sitting on couch facing Rishabh who is standing by leaning on the glass table...