Chapter-39

Note:
Sorry I have mentioned Kavita name as Kavita Malhotra in last episode which is wrong... Her name is Kavita Rathore... Kavya's surname is Malhotra... I hope u all didn't confused...

I am so so so Sorry for the late update... What to do it's all my fate... My phone has problem so I had given it for service before 1 week, now only I got it... So couldn't update...

Anyways, Happy Reading 😊😊😊

*****************
Malhotra Mansion

Kavita entered the Mansion in her car as she already called her driver... Now she came to Malhotra Mansion so that Sanskar can't find her... It is her Dad's friend home... She knew Aryan n Kavya so well as they are her childhood friends...

Mrs. Malhotra welcomed her as Kavita's dad has already called them n informed that Kavita will be there with them for some days... Kavita's father said Kavita that he will kill Swara by sending goons but Kavita is the one who stopped him and said that she will handle it...

Kavita went to Guest room n freshen up herself... She is in so much anger that Sanskar has slapped for that Swara... She just want to get rid of her... She thought to meet with Aaryan n Kavya... So she went to their room...

Kavita stopped at the door freezed... She gets shocked seeing inside... There in a display screen Swara's picture is shown... Aaryan is sitting on the couch drinking and looking the screen... Kavita really can't believe her eyes... She slowly stepped inside n went near the screen...

Aaryan gets shocked and surprised seeing Kavita there... He stood up n went near her...

Aaryan: Kavita... What a surprise!! U r here? When did u come?

Kavita (angrily): Aaryan who is she?? Why this cheap girl's pic is here haan? What are you doing with this cheap girl's pic???

Aaryan gets angry hearing Kavita... He slapped her in anger...😂😂😂😂 (Poor Kavita... Getting slaps from everyone)

Kavita holds her cheek and looked at him shockingly... Kavya who came there also gets shocked seeing him slapping Kavita... She rushed inside...

Kavya: Bhai, why did u slapped Kavita?

Aaryan (angrily): She is badmouthing about Swara... So only I slapped her...

Kavita: How do u know her?

Aaryan glared at her but didn't say anything...

Kavya: Kavi... He wants to marry her... He is really mad about her from 3 years!! (Kavya tells everything to Kavita including how he killed their parents also to till now how he found she is married with SM)

Note: Kavita also knew about Aaryan's n His dad's illegal business...

Kavita gets shocked n surprised...

Kavya: But Kavi, why were badmouthing about Swara haan? Do u know her?

Kavita (angrily): Yes!! She is my enemy...

Aaryan angrily: What are you saying?

Kavita tells about her story that how she wants Sanskar n how she entered their home to separate SwaSan, how they found her truth and how she escaped from them...

Aaryan n Kavya surprised hearing this all... Aaryan gets angry hearing that she tried to kill Swara... But Kavya controls the situation...

Kavya: Bhai, Kavita pls u both don't fight... This is good for us only!! Now we can beat them easily and get Swara... Bhai u want Swara n Kavi u want Sanskar... So our target is to separate them, then u Both can get what you want...