Chapter 50

Yaaaahhhooooooo!!!! Tu Meri Jaan hai reached it's 50th part!!!💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Thank you so much everyone for all your precious supporting... It wouldn't be possible without you all...❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Thank you all Heartily,
Madhu❤️

Happy Reading ☺️

This Chapter is my ever big long part with 5.3k words!!! I am dedicating this part to all my readers!!!

Comment inline also!!

************************

Aryan's place

"Swara!! Come to me or else I will kill ur family", Aryan shouts while Swara shook her head with scary face and snuggles close to Arnav... Sanskar gets angry seeing Aryan's look at His Jaan...

"She won't come! She is My wife! And You can't do anything", Sanskar shouts being furious...

Aryan laughs... "Oh Is it? But I have already done it... I have kept bomb in ur Mansion where ur Sisters, Bhabhi and ur pyaari brother are there and it's controller is with me!! If I press the button then ur whole family will blast in a second...

Swara's face went pale hearing him... She shivered thinking about it... Aryan laughs evilly seeing all their restless faces...

"So Swara come to me!!", Aryan said with evil smirk... Swara looks at him scared while tears brimmed in her eyes... She thinks about her family Her Mother like sister Ragini, Her Lovely Didu and that small one which is growing inside her, Her sweet Bhabhi cum bestie Khushi, Her crazy yet protective friend Laksh... They have done lot for her!!! They've given more love and care for her... And made her feel happy and loved!!! Now their life is at risk... What she will do now!! She is feeling helpless and tensed, worried for them...

"What the hell are you talking Aryan? I know you are just saying that to scare us...", Arnav shouts in anger...

"Ohh Is that? But I am saying truth only! I've kept the bomb in ur Mansion", Aryan said with smirk...

"Don't you dare do anything to my family! Then you will face my wrath", Sanskar said dangerously...

"I can! And I will... So Sweetheart come to me or I will press the button!!", Aryan threatened Swara who is in tears now... Swara gulped her tears and clenched her fist...

She looked at Sanskar once who is in anger... Then she came out of Arnav's embrace and took slow steps towards Aryan... Arnav looks at her shocked!!! Sanskar's eyes turned red seeing her moving forward... His jaw ticked in extreme anger...

Aryan smiles wide evilly seeing Swara coming to him... Swara stood in front of Aryan tightening her fist turning it to white...

"I know Sweetheart!! You will come to me only!! Don't worry Swara... Tomorrow we'll get marry, and You will be Mine forever", Aryan said with smirk...

Sanskar's anger reached it's peak... He clenched his fist tightly and moved towards them but....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Chataaaaaakkkkk"

Sanskar stood freezed in his place while Arnav's eyes widened... Aryan stumbled back holding his cheek... Aryan looks at Swara with shock and anger...

Yesss!!! Swara is the one who slapped Aryan hardly on his cheek...

"How dare you, Aryan? You thought I would come with u... Never!!! Never in ur dreams too... You can't do anything to Me or My Family... I Trust My Sanskar!!! He won't let anything happen to our family... And I never will be yours!!! I am only for My Sanskar!! He is My Jaan, My Love, My Husband!!! Get that in ur stupid mind", Swara said angrily yet confidently having full trust and love for Her Sanku...