Chapter-16

Past starts

Deendayal Singh Raizada (Arnav Grandpa) and Durga Prasad Maheshwari (Sanskar Grandpa) are very known for their friendship in their place... So they had taken a oath that they will marry two girls who are also friends... So they found Parvati n Annapurna who are also friends... So both couples married eachother...

Deendayal n Parvati Singh Raizada children are Shekar n Sujata while Dp n Ap children are Ramprasad n Shomi... They were too close like their parents... Deendayal n Dp wants to make their friendship into a relationship so they make their children marry eachother as Ram n Sujata and Shekar n Shomi... They were very popular n rich among Mumbai... They have their own Company which is RM (Raizada n Maheshwari) Company...

Ramta gave birth to Rishabh who is the elder heir of their families... They all loved him soulfully as he is the first child...

After three years, Sujata n Shomi gave birth to Sanskar n Arnav respectively... They both share a special bond... Sanskar n Arnav are very close like soulmates as they born on the same day... Thus Rishabh, Sanskar n Arnav became like brothers n they enjoyed their childhood with eachother... After three years, Laksh has been born... They four became the four Prince of their family... Yet they all longed for a Girl baby, A Princess...

After 3 years,

At Hospital

The Whole Maheshwari n Raizada family are present there... Shomi has been taken inside for her delivery before 4 hours yet they didn't know what is exactly happening... All are having tensed face coz Shomi is in her eighth month only, its not her delivery time... Dp n Deendayal are with Ram n Shekar who all discussing something... While Ap n Parvati have gone to temple nereby... Sujata is sitting on the chair n crying silently... Laksh has been taken with Ap... So only Rishabh, Arnav n Sanskar are there... They saw Sujata is crying continuously... At that time, Doctors came out... Shekar n Ram rushed to them...

Shekar (tensed): Doctor, How is she? What about my child?

Doctor: Sry to say this, but the child condition is very critical... Its really hard to save...

Ram (shocked): Pls, don't say like this... My Sister has already lost a child... Now she can't take this... U can do anything but pls save the child...

Doctor: We need to do operation immediately... We will try our best to save the child...

Saying this they went inside operation theatre... Sujata cries loudly... While Ram consoles Shekar... At that time, Rishabh, Sanskar n Arnav came near Sujata...

Rishabh: Maa, pls don't cry... (He wiped her tears)

Sujata hugs him: No beta, I won't cry...

She tries to smile as she don't want to fear them but tears are only flowing from her eyes... Arnav n Sanskar too starts crying seeing her... Sujata wiped their tears...

Sujata (to RiSaNav): Don't cry my dears... Shomi maa will return safely with Prince or Princess...

Sanskar (cutely): But I want Princess...

Sujata (smiles faintly): Haan, Now go n Pray to God for their well being...

Trio nods n went towards the temple which is present inside Hospital... They prayed for their Shomi Maa n child...

(Note: Rishabh- 9 yrs old, Arnav n Sanskar- 5.5 yrs old and Laksh- 3 years old )

After two hours of operation,

The Doctors have came out... All rushed to them till now Ap n Parvati too arrived...

Doctors assured them that the operation was successful n the child got saved by God's grace... And they announced it was a girl child... The tension was washed over all of their faces and happiness replace it... They all are on cloud nine knowing it is Princess... The First n Soul Princess of Raizada n Maheshwari empire... Shekar hugged Ram n said "Our Princess"... Rishabh, Sanskar n Arnav hugs eachother and said loudly "Princess"... Sanskar is very happy as his wish of having Princess had come true...