Screaming and Yelling

_Just moments after I slammed the door_

"GOD DAMN YOU GUYS!" I screamed and slammed my fist on the door. I was so angry and embaressed and the more I paced in this bathroom alone the higher those emotions got. I put my hands on the counter and looked into the mirror. God I looked so fucked up. And not in that way. My eyes were small but my pupils were huge. My face was red and my hair was a mess. Daniel wasnt my friend anymore. He had listened to me vent about Clayton, HE KNEW EVERYTHING! Yet there he was, on the other side of the fucking door probobly laughing at me.

"BASTARDS!" I yelled one more time before turning the shower off, no use wasting water over them. I got in my pajamas and washed my face. I slipped my hair up ito a loose ponytail. I was going to talk to Clayton, if he was going to be here then he was going to know EVERYTHING! little fucker...

I opened the door and saw Daniel sitting on his bed with his face in his hands, Clayton was sitting on the floor staring at the wall with his ears plugged with his fingers. I turned to Daniel first. "Man up!" I said, making my voice curt. His head shot up and he looked tired and wasted. 'Have you been drinking Daniel?" I acused. "Figures since your just a lazy drunk!"

I turned around and my gaze fell on Clayton who was still plugging his ears. I walked up to him and yanked his hands out of his ears. He jumped what seemed like 5 feet. I smiled and had to bite my lip to keep from bursting out laughing. "Get in the hall." I said, yanking him up and pushing him out the door.

The hall was creepy and dark though so I kept walking, expecting him to follow me outside. When I did get outside I kept walking until I got to the trees. I leaned against one and looked around for Clayton but he wasnt here.

Im so stupid!!!

I sunk down to the ground and felt my body wracked with sobs so much that i shook and my breathing was ragged. I covered my face with my hands. I was so overreacting, but then again, I wasn't. Clayton had treated me horribly, I cant even explain to myself the amount of pain he caused me. I thought i heard footsteps but i couldn't be sure cause i was making a lot of noise. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I shot up from where I was slumped by the tree. Clayton was looking at me. "Dont touch me!" I said with so much anger that I wished it was like in books where they would flinch at peoples voices.

"Traci... I dont know what to say..." He said, but I didnt want to hear his voice. I didnt want to feel my heart speed up, or understand that I still had deep feelings for him.

"Then dont say anything! It never stopped you before did it!"

"You're the one who broke us up Traci." He said and pointed a finger at me. i slapped it down.

"Your the one who made me! You were such a fucked up jerk to me Clayton, you actually threw a pencil at me!' His eyes grew hard.

"That's not true, you dumped me for Seth."

'You wanna know why that was ONE reason out of hundreds that i broke up with you/!" I didnt wait for him to ask, "Because he respected me, he talked to me, he made me laugh, he was cute, he was responsible, he was popular, he walked by me, he held my hand, he kissed me! Hell, I guess what im just trying to say is that he AWKNOWLEDGED ME! He knew i was there!" I clenched my fists at my side.

He didn't say anything so I continued. "And then you made everything worse when you told me you liked me again." I had closed my eyes and was whispering. "I broke up with him for you. I waited for you the entire year." I collected my thoughts. " I tried so hard to get us back together. And then you shoved it in my face! You laughed at me, you threatened me, you called me names, and you broke me." I opened my eyes and found his were wide open. "I have been trying so hard to just forget about you, so how do you think you being here is going to make me feel huh?! Tell me, cause I don't even know how to feel!" I got up in his face and opened my eyes wide as a tear slipped out.

"You can stay here for the weekend, but after that I want you gone alright?" I wiped the tears away and thought i saw him nod. "Im going back inside, you can have Daniels bed, I dont want him near me.' I turned away and walked back inside, Daniel was staring at the wall.

"Daniel get your lazy ass off teh bed, Clayton gets to have it for the weekend." He didnt move so I slapped him. Then he got up, but he wouldn't look at me. I climbed up onto my bunk and covered my head with a pillow before willing sleep to come to me. But of course i didnt actually fall asleep for an hour or so.