Finally Free

I led Danny through the forest until I realized that Clayton was supposed to be the one getting us out. 

"Go ahead." I said when he looked at me weird when I stopped walking.  I let go of Danny's hand and we walked side by side behind Clayton.

"So when you said hi-tech... like, how hard is this going to be?"

"Might as well be impossible.  Even you can't get out I bet."  I laughed a little.

"C'mon Traci.  Have faith in the little man." Danny said and went to slap Clayton friendly like on the back.  Weird...

"Whatever gets me out of here I guess."

Clayton started walking again and soon we saw the wrought iron fence with the spikes on top.  Clayton walked up to it and tried to slip between the bars, but he was even to big to fit through.

"Any ideas?"

"Shutup!" He said, thinking.

Then he saw it. A hole dug under the fence.  There were leaves over it so that it was hard to see far away, but he had really good eyes.

"We're gonne get dirty." he grunted before sliping through the hole to the other side. "I win!" he exclaimed.

Danny and I followed.  "Ya, whatever.  How do we get to town though, I mean it took us like an hour to get here in the car,"

"Thumbs" Danny said with a little sigh.  He started walking towards the road I could barely make out in the distance and we followed. I figured by thumbs he meant catching a ride... with a stranger.  That scared me and I almost suggested that we just go back... I could say I was tired? But that would be stupid, if they could do this so could I! We walked beside the road unti finally a car stopped and let us in.  I was shaking too hard to notice any details.  But when we got to town and he dropped us off at the mall, I leaped out of the car without even a thanks.

"Hey Danny?" I Asked sweetly.

"What?" he asked cautiously.

"Money?"

He sighed and pulled out a hundred, I coughed and sputtered at the amount,  "I didn't mean that much!"

"Just take it, I get a lot of money from the government cause' of my mom." He shrugged. I patted him on the shoulder for comfort, but Clayton was looking at us weird so I didn't want to hug Danny...

"Alright, well im the girl so were going to go shopping for me first!" I said with a laugh and started walking towards my fav store, Maurices.

***************************************************************************

I didn't buy anything, so I gave back the money.  It made me feel so fat when I had to try on medium shirts or size 5 jeans. 

"Lets go watch a movie..." I murmered and they seemed relieved to do something other than watch me look at clothes.

We chose to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1.  IT WAS SO GREAT!!! I love HP and this made my day so much better...

But how were we going to get home without getting caught???

__________________________________________________

Short I know, im sorry! I just didn't know what to write and I didn't want to give up on the story!!!