Chapter-1a Murphy's law.

" She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings "
- Ariana Dancu.

 She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings "- Ariana Dancu

Chapter-1a "Murphy's law"

You know there are those moments in life, when you feel like the whole freaking universe is against you, but you somehow try hard to hold it all together with the only bobby pin called 'Faith'.

That's exactly what I felt, when I was standing in the middle of a crowd screaming their hearts out, chanting the same word over and over again, so loud that the veins on their neck bulged threatening to pop, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"
My ears rang, my eyes wobbled to locate a dancing light and my left cheek burned red when I foresaw the defeat coming my way. I bent my back holding the support of my knees, beads of warm sweat rolled down my forehead and into eyes, only to burn them.

Smack!
A split second and another wham. I swayed to a side holding my jaw, hoping that it had not broken. I whipped around and leapt forward to attack my enemy. Instead, it went futile as he grabbed me and locked my neck with his elbow.

'You can do this!'
I hushed, giving myself a small pep talk. I stuck my left palm in between his arm and my neck, then smacked my foot to his shin. He buckled, loosing grip and I had a chance to slam him onto the floor, creating a loud thud. And that was the moment I defied the universe, yet again.

"Come on Lee, show him Lee!"
Kids took 'my' name, for once, since the beginning of our fight. And that was totally sensical because the enemy was lying on the cold ground, holding his chest and wincing his face in pain.
Good day to bet your fortune on a girl, right?

Flashes from the cell phones made my eyes blank out temporarily. And that's not such big of a deal, considering the fact that you could kill fighting each other and they would still giggle and bet their every penny on who was going to die first. That's how it worked in my school.

As a tradition, I raised my gloved arms up and sucked in all the air of victory, widening my grin from ear to ear, baring my dirty black mouth protector. For once in two years, a girl had taken down a black belt, a boy and a senior.

A familiar golden pleasant face emerged into the front line, pushing and clattering away other people. She waved at me screaming with both her hands cupped around her pouty mouth. "Atta girl!"

But as it goes in the famous Murphy's law, 'any thing that can go wrong, will definitely go wrong.'
He sprung up and yanked my arm. I cocked my head and pounced at him. For the arrogant pain in the ass he was, he made it nothing less than difficult to escape myself from his strong grip. The lean referee guy with moppy blonde hair separated us from each other, walling his arm in between us.
Thank goodness!