kaoru | bitter. sweet~

Kaoru x Bisexual Reader
Controlling, Abusive Boyfriend
______
This will be the only time a man is ever in this story unless requested otherwise. Bandori is a game full of gay and I ship them with no other else but girls.
______

"Listen to me (Y/n)," He twirls a strand of your hair around in his finger. "You will do as I say. I own you. You're mine. So, get it finished."

Disgust and hatred is written all over your face.

You hate him.

Why did you ever let it go this far? You liked him so much at first...but now he's turned totally different. He's not the person you grew to love.

"But... that's going to take another few weeks to get it all done. You're expecting the impossible of me..." you respond quietly.

This time, he grabs a handful of your hair and pulls it back. You wince out at the pain and bite your bottom lip.

"Did you not just listen to me? Do it. You're so worthless, I swear. A three year old could get this done. You're just too lazy to even attempt."

He shoves your head against the wall harshly, let's go of your hair only to spit in your face and walks off.

"Get it done (Y/n)."

And then he leaves. Typical.

You swallow back the choking noise of not being able to breathe and you blink away the burning sensation of tears.

______

"Kaoru!" You smile, waving a hand up in the air. You quickly rush off towards her.

The purple haired beauty turns around, her crimson eyes sharp and as vibrant as ever. They spot you, and when she does realize it's you, she offers you a winning and warm smile.

"Well good morning (Y/n). You seem quite lively today." Kaoru greets. She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Oh, trust me. I didn't get much sleep last night." You laugh.

"Well, you look just as lovely as you do every day my dear. May I request for you to walk to class with me?"

You smile happily. Kaoru Seta. The women of many girls dreams. Someone that you will never have a chance with. You ended up falling in love with her, just as everyone has.

"Of course! Anything to be next to the wonderful Kaoru Seta~" You joke. Kaoru laughs.

"Then lets be on our way then, my sweet girl."

______

When lunch time rolls around, everyone's out in different areas of the building. You and Kaoru sat alone today in an empty classroom.

You enjoyed each other's company. It's wasn't often that you two got to sit alone together. Mostly due to Kaoru's little fans pestering her. So it's nice to catch up with each other like this from time to time.

You smile as you watch her download a poetry app to your phone. She's talked to you about it plenty of times, so you've decided to give her the opportunity to expand her passion with you. She's so cute.