kaoru | timid

Kaoru x Shy, Female reader
requested by @Your_Secretly_Girl
Enjoy! And it's Kaoru's birthday!

______

You sit on a bench outside of school hours. A small notepad is gripped into your hands as you doodle small but very cute drawings.

The crisp winter air brushes against your cheek. You bury your face more under your scarf out of pure reaction from the instant cold.

You set your notepad down into your lap for a second, reaching over to your thermos to grab a sip of your hot chocolate. As you do so, the notepad that is in your lap is lifted by a pale hand. You squeak, instantly reaching for it until you realize and recognize Kaoru's face.

Your face turns ten shades redder.

"What have we here? A chilled kitten on a beautiful winter evening and her drawings? My dear, allow me to glance at them, just for a moment."

"S– Seta–!" You stand up quickly, bowing out of respect for her.

"Ah~ there's no need for that my love."

You feel your face get even more warm than before. If it meant impressing Kaoru Seta, it always failed one way or another with how shy you grew up to be. Your crush on Kaoru didn't help the fact of trying to impress her either.

"S– sorry..." you say quietly. You watch as you fold your hands together nervously. You fiddle with your thumbs as you watch Kaoru's slender finger flip the thin page of your notepad.

"May I ask if you participate in any of the arts?"

"U– um... actually no. I was just doodling."

"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you come off to me as very artistic. You're not in any after school clubs for art? Anything that has to do with creative thinking is artistic skills."

"No. I'm not very interested in staying after school. I like to pack up and get home to be alone and relax. A– and I'm not artistic..." you reply, avoiding the compliment.

Kaoru flips your notepad closed, and hands it to you, hands brushing quickly for a moment. Your face feels hot — too hot.

Her hands are so soft

"Well, my princess, would you care to take a stroll with me on this fine evening? I could use your company. You'd look lovely adorned by my side."

Kaoru extends her hand out, waiting for you to accept it. It's a question without a no to it.

She wouldn't let you sit there all evening when you could be by her side.

You look down at the ground – a little embarrassed – as you take her hand.

Any of her kittens could be watching from afar, and it's embarrassing to think that. You're walking with the beautiful and notorious Kaoru Seta after all. It could raise questions and possibly jealousy. You'd for sure he noticed now.

You didn't actually think this day would ever come though. To actually spend time with Kaoru.

Of course the two of you have known each other in school for awhile, and you obviously have taken an especial liking to her, how could you not? She puts on a show, that's for sure.

As you and Kaoru walk, her hand tightens around yours.

"Say, my sweet princess, would you do the honor of being mine and only mine?"

Your brain flickers black for a moment.

You can't process what she just asked you.

"H—huh!?" You squeak out.

Kaoru smirks. She stops in her tracks and faces you towards her. Her index finger and thumb gently touch your chin, lifting your face up a little. She's tall.

And then, she seals the two of your lips with a kiss.