yukina | elegance

Yukina has always been out of your league.

She's always on to the next thing that'll get her and her band to the next level. She doesn't look back, she strives forward to the future.

She's always vanishing, leaving without a trace.

The times you do see her, they're very brief moments. You've had the opportunity to hang out with her and Lisa one time at the mall, thanks to Lisa inviting you out. If it wasn't for her, you would have never gotten a chance to ever be with Yukina out of school.

And if her always being busy isn't enough for her to be out of your league, she's so pretty. You don't think she'd ever fall for someone as low as you are.

You couldn't help developing feelings for Yukina. She's so elegant and beautiful. She's talented in many ways. She's so well put together. And, her voice.... that beautiful, wonderful voice that you'll never get tired of hearing.

All you can do is watch her from afar. She's slipping right through your fingers.

______

"(Y/n)~!" Lisa rushes up next to you, her purse on her arm. She offers you a big smile. "What's up?"

You were out today, just to get some fresh air. Shopping was a good way to do that. Except you were by yourself... up until now that is.

The lovely and kind Lisa Imai joined you.

"Oh, hi there Lisa! I'm just doing a little shopping. I take it you are too?" You ask, smiling and directing your eyes to the several shopping bags in her hands.

Lisa blushes, letting out a small laugh.

"Haha~ yeah~ it's a lot, I know. But hey, I'm so glad I caught you here today! I was going to call you earlier to come meet me somewhere."

You raise a brow.

"Hm? What for?"

"Well," Lisa drags you to a nearby bench. "I have an offer for you! I have a nail appointment Friday night. That night was supposed to be occupied for Yukina only, but I mixed up the dates and now I have to cancel on her. I can't bring myself to tell her that, she would be so angry..." Lisa's eyes widen in fear of Yukina's wrath, and then she stares down at the floor with an almost scared but blank stare. "She would kill me if I made her come out and then finding out I canceled on her."

You look at Lisa intently, since she mentioned Yukina's name, you're all ears.

"Anyways, you're the perfect person that should take my spot! That's why I wanted to find you. I made dinner reservations for her and I, but now that I–"

"H– huh!? Me?! Having dinner with Yukina!? Why am I the perfect person for that!?" You start hyperventilating.

Lisa laughs.

"Don't be so scared. It's no secret that you have a crush on Yukina. It's obvious! That's why I've decided to help you."

You blush.

"Wh– what? I don't have a crush on Yukina!"

Lisa tilts her head to side and gives a little smirk with her eyebrows raised.