6:04

Eyes devour into my skin and I know that they're watching me. I know that everyone here is going to be jealous of me. Not because I'm getting to know this man, but because I'm the one that gets to strip him clean. 

These people are masters of the emotional stripping away of a person. When it starts, you hardly even notice what's happening, nevertheless process that slowly you are becoming less and less of a human being. They strip away the muscle and skin until you are simply a robotic skeleton doing a dance for the lions. 

I refuse to be apart of it. I can't. I won't. I must save the lamb. I must. "I'm afraid that I've never heard of you before, what is it that you do," I ask. My voice is rough. I hope not too rough. I hope that Harry isn't scared off by the harshness of my voice. A harshness that I can't control and never wished for. A harshness that comes with cigarettes being rammed down your throat and one too many concerts with not enough time in between. 

"I sing. I've been signed on for about a year with Harrison Rodgers. I'm his newest act," Harry beams. No. I don't know this man and I hate him again. The newest act is code for the newest project. A shiny toy to be thrown away once it's lost it's gleam. I pray that Harry never loses it. Harry's gleam is all too bright, but even the brightest of gleams go dull.