6:20

As I pull my thumb away I realize that the air still hangs around us. I glance up at Harry's eyes and see the want mirroring in my own. I watch his eyes flirt down to my own lips and back up at my eyes again. Careful, questioning.

In one sqift motion, he's moved closer. So close that the gap between us has closed entirely. Our lips ghost over each other's. Touching, but not. Kissing, but not. I can feel his breaths on my lips and his nose flirting over my own. His breathing is harsh and loud and I can't judge him because it matches my own.

He can't do it. I can see it in his eyes. He's come all this way and, yet, he can't take the final step. It's so close and, yet, so very far away. I don't want him to leave. I want him to stay, but I can see the look in his eyes so closely and I can tell he's going to pull back.

I catch his lips. Soft. So very soft and sweet. My eyelashes flutter towards the skin under my eyes as I'm showered in the sweetness that is Harry's lips. The most beautiful thing that I've ever touched lays across my lips as we kiss.

I feel a hand gently caress my cheek and bring me closer. Pulling me into him. I've never felt so many undescribable things in my life before.

It feels like time freezes, but I know that time never truly freezes. If I were to guess, perhaps ten seconds pass. Ten seconds or maybe thirty, I will never be sure.

Softly, wordlessly, and in a mutual agreement we pull away.