6:24

I can feel the tension lounging in the air around us as the words slip from my lips. I don't regret the words. They're true, after all, and I can't get mad at myself for speaking the truth. The truth hurts sometimes, I know that. I can tell that Harry is hurt. His disappointment radiates off of him.

I don't want to lie. I don't want to lie and tell him that I'm joking, that I'm open to being with him because it's not true. I'll never date him. I'll probably never see him again. My life will continue and so will his and this will only be a little bump in the road. The night that I got a little too drunk, maybe a story for my children as a laugh.

But I'm not drunk. That's what scares me the most. I'm sober and I'm kissing a guy. It took me all of 24 minutes to meet a guy for me to start kissing him. It took me longer to even consider talking to Eleanor for the first time. So, I tell myself that I'm drunk. Maybe if I keep telling myself that I am then my memories will include a few drinks.

Before I have time to say anything else the clicking starts again. It starts quietly and grows and grows and grows into a loud and annoying song as the clicking gets closer. I pull myself to my feet, not wanting to be sat on the ground when Eleanor joins us. The last thing I need is her bitching.

As she steps out on the balcony she glances between Harry and I before turning her attention back to me. A fake smile curls itself on her lips as she steps forward and brings me in for a kiss.

As our lips touch, the only thing I feel is the overwhelming sensation of absolute boredom.