6:22

I wish I could freeze this moment forever and replay it in my head over and over again until I die, but I know that time must go on. Time will continue even if everything around you stops. If no one cared for time, time will still exist. It's reliable and dependent, and my worst enemy.

Slowly, Harry's hand sinks back into his lap and his head shifts to look the opposite direction. I see a lift in his shoulders as he inhales a deep breath and exhales the next second. The orange in the sky is starting to crawl closer towards us, another reminder of the constant passing of time.

With the thought of time still on my mind, my fingers reach automatically towards my pocket. They pull out a worn silver pocket-watch and flip it open in a nervous habit. The time stares back at me, frozen, the hour hand resting at six while the minute hand points towards the five.

I've had the watch for about as long as I've been in this industry. It was one of my first purchases, in fact. I used it constantly until it gave out a little less than a year ago, but I still keep it in my pocket out of habit. A habit that I'm now grateful for.

I can feel Harry's eyes staring at the watch, itching to know what it is. I smile as I let it pass from my hands to his.

"Keep it," I breathe.