6:21

My eyes leave from Harry's lips and drift north towards his eyes. As I glance at him I realize the feeling in the pit of my stomach. Butterflies. Never before have I felt the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. Never with Eleanor. Never with any of the women before her. For the longest time, I was convinced that such things didn't exist. That such pure excitement could cause one's stomach to flutter as if a thousand butterflies called it home.

I do understand now. Looking into Harry's eyes, our kiss still fresh on my lips, I've never felt giddier. I've never felt happier and more at peace with myself. Who knew what one simple kiss could do? Is this what I've been missing out on? Does true happiness lie in kissing Harry and Harry alone for all of eternity?

Slender fingers tap a rhythm against my cheek and I remember that he's still holding me. My cheek's warm under his hand and I'm sure he notices. I'm sure he can feel the warmth spreading across his fingertips, but I'm grateful that he doesn't say anything.

I make out the smile forming across Harry's face that must mirror my own. I can tell that I'm smiling. I know that this smile, unlike so many, is real. I can feel the tenseness in my cheeks but I can't stop. I can't stop smiling because this is the happiest I've ever been.