girl gang gang soundtrack

Jennab: when roger taylor tells you to go to Soho bar

Jennab: when roger taylor tells you to go to Soho bar. You go to Soho bar.

💫

Jenna was texting Lucy and Iris as she waited for Gwilym to pick her up. She closed the door to her apartment, locking it, and waited outside since he texted her saying that he was two minutes away. Soon, Gwilym arrived, getting out of his car and opening the passenger door for Jenna.

"Miss Jenna, after you." Gwilym said.

"Thank you," Jenna smiled brightly at him. The drive to Soho bar was filled with laughs coming from both Gwilym and Jenna, corny jokes and awful puns. As Gwilym pulled up to Soho bar, he got out of the drivers seat and opened the door for Jenna like he did before.

"Are you going to do this everytime I go out of the car?" Jenna laughed before thanking him for the door.

"Are most guys not like that to you?" Gwilym asked and proceeded to open the door to the bar for Jenna.

Jenna shook her head at gwilym. "Considering that I've only had one boyfriend and he was an asshole, no not really." Jenna frowned at the mention of her past relationship that ended with her crying for two months because of how hurt she felt to be in a relationship that didn't feel the same as it did in the beginning.

Gwilym noticed Jenna frown and quickly changed the subject to a happier one. "Ready to bring out that wonderful singing voice?"

"What makes you think that I have a wonderful singing voice?" Jenna asked.

"Well you have a lovely voice, I think you'll have a wonderful singing voice too."

The pair walked to the table where roger, brian, and the whole cast were including iris. "Jenna! My babe! I'm glad you're here," Iris threw her hands in the air and smiled at her new friend.

"Hey everyone!" Jenna greeted the group of friends.

"Make sure you guys records this for your Instagram stories and tag me," Joe said, getting up from his seat next to Iris and going up to the mini stage. "This song is called 'living on a prayer' and if you record, please tag me. I'm desperate."

Joe started singing the familiar Bon Jovi song, Iris and Ben standing up and belting out the lyrics, encouraging Joe. "That's my husband!" Iris pointed at Joe.

"You aren't married." Gwilym said confused.

"Gosh, gwilym. A girl can dream!"

After a few rounds of drinks, all paid by Roger, Lucy encouraged both Iris and Jenna to sing with her. Lucy and Jenna had about five drinks in them, iris declined the drinks since she wasn't much of a drinker. "How about back to black by Amy Winehouse?" Iris suggested.

"Hmm that makes me depressed," Lucy said.

"What about The  ars? Iris has been singing 'Just What I Needed' for the past weeks." Ben said, which made Iris playfully hit him for 'exposing' her.

"I'm game." Jenna nodded and took both Lucy's and Iris' hands.

"Watch and learn from the girl gang gang," Lucy winked.

"Will you stop it?!" Gwilym groaned.