come and get your love

Gwilym was hoping that jenna would come back with him. Fly back together. But that didn't happen. He flew back alone and when he arrived back, all he wanted to do was go back home and lay down on his bed with the lights off. Once he arrived to his house, gwilym kicked off his shoes, not bothering to put them away.

"I was going to say 'no hello?' But I'm pretty sure I'm the last person you want to talk to."

"You're not real." He simply said.

He didn't know if he was going crazy or if she was really there, standing inside his home. He turned to face her and saw her with her suitcase in hand. "I'm definitely crazy."

"I don't think so. But I am crazy for not coming back with you. I'm crazy for even leaving in the first place." Jenna said. "I thought about it clearly. And home is here. With you."

"Second thoughts?"

"When it comes to you? Never."

Gwilym let out a sigh of relief and ran towards her and engulfed her in a hug. He kissed her temple repeatedly. "What made you come back?"

"Mainly grandpa. He knocked some sense into me. And I don't care about what my mom thinks. I only care about you. And I know that you won't forgive right away, but I'm sorry for leaving. I'm so so sorry for everything I caused you to feel." Jenna was almost tearing up.

"But you're here now." Gwilym kissed her forehead. "This is nice. Having you here."

"Well I don't plan on ever leaving you again."

The whole night, gwil and jenna didn't let go of one another. They spent the rest of the day laughing, enjoying each others company and didn't want any part of that to end.