change my mind

It was the day that Jenna was supposed to leave for Australia. Her bags were packed and Steven was helping her get a few boxes with her stuff inside the car.

"You're not supposed to leave this place to me, jenn. This is your house." Steven tried to give Jenna's keys back to her but she refused.

"Keep the place decent looking. And take care of my shop please." She said with lack of emotion. She hugged Steven one last time before she got inside the car and drove to the airport.

💫

Steven called gwilym about ten times before he decided to drive to the borhap set and visit him.

"Can I please talk to gwilym? It's really important!" Steven said to a security guard.

"Are you part of the crew? I'm going to have to ask you to show me a badge." The guard said.

"I don't have one! Can you call gwilym? I need to talk to him!" Steven raised his voice, which attracted the attention of many including brian, who was speaking with the director, dexter fletcher. ( we don't claim br*an s*nger )

"Hold on, you're Jenna's brother? Steven was it?" Brian approached the pair.

"Yes, sir. Wait, she talks about me?" Steven asked confused. But what struck his mind was that brian may knew who he was.

"Yeah, she does. Only you though, never about a mom or a dad. Know what brings you here?" Brian asked nicely.

"I'm trying to get ahold of gwilym. He isn't answering his phone and it's really important that I see him right now." Steven said impatiently.

Brian nodded. "Does this have to do with a certain girl with great coffee making skills?"

"Yes! She's not with us anymore." Steven said without thinking about his choice of words.

Brian gasped. "She passed?"

"Oh god no! She left to go to Australia!"

Brian then let Steven pass through which left the guard looking more confused. "You should try her coffee, it's great!"

Steven followed brian through the set and soon found himself looking at a brian may clone. "Wow, he really does look like you." He mumbled.

"Yeah, I'm starting to think he's my own son. You can wait here, they're almost finished with the scene." Brian said and went to sit next to roger.

As the scene was finished, rami and joe went to get something to eat while ben and gwilym sat in their chairs with their names on them. Steven took the chance to talk to him.

"Gwil!" Steven said.

"Steven? What are you doing here?" Gwilym asked.

"Jenna left, this morning." Steven explained.

"She left? Already?" Gwilym managed to choke out. He didn't even get a chance to see her again. Deep down inside, he thought it was all a joke or a bad dream. But it wasn't.

"I tried to talk her out of it before she left, but she didn't change her mind. I thought maybe you could." Steven explained.

"Nothing that I say could change her mind." Gwilym said and took a seat next to ben.

"This is going to be the cheesiest thing I've ever said but you can and will change her mind. My sister loves you and will always continue loving you no matter what. She's crazy in love with you, can't you see it! Now go to the airport and get her back, you long legged man!" Steven practically screamed at gwilym.

"You know, everything he said is right." Ben agreed.

"I'm going to get my girl back." Gwilym said before getting up from his chair and running to nearest exit, still in full brian may costume.

"He forgot to take off the wig." Ben pointed out.