visits from jenna

Allen gasped as he saw jenna with two containers in her hands. He ran to her and hugged her, being careful not to make her drop her containers. "You came to visit!"

Jenna nodded and handed allen the containers that had cake inside them. "There's different types in there. I hope you like them. Oh, I made sure to put some muffins for joe in there."

"Food!" Joe screamed, running past iris and the cast.

"Get the chocolate away from him! He already has enough sugar in his system!" Iris called out and tried to stop joe, but couldn't catch up to him.

Allen thanked jenna for the cake and ran to his trailer, joe running at him trying to get to the muffins. "Hey jenn. Missed your man already?" Iris stood besides jenna and nudged her.

"I always miss my man. What are they filming today?" She asked and started walking around set with iris.

"I think joe said they were going to start filming the I want to break free scene. Oh god, you have to stay and watch! They'll be dressed in drag! Can you believe roger looked more like a girl than me?" Iris rambled.

Gwilym then appeared from the makeup and hair trailer wearing bunny slippers, a pink nightgown and his head was now filled with hair curlers. "What? You never seen a guy dressed in drag?" He asked the girls with the most serious face ever.

"I could never take you seriously when you're wearing that," iris pointed out.

"You look great, gwil. Now I feel the need to paint your nails. Which is weird in a way, I think." Jenna giggled.

"Good news for you then. I need my nails painted pink." Gwilym wiggled his hand in front of Jenna's face. "I think the makeup crew has some nail polish. Iris, I think joe needs help getting into his costume."

"Again? This is the third time. Jenn, I'll see you later." Iris waved goodbye and left to help joe, wherever he was.

Gwilym and jenna entered the makeup trailer, a few extras were seated in chairs getting their hair and makeup done. "Uh, hey Sarah? Do you have pink nail polish?" Gwilym asked.

Sarah, the makeup artist, nodded and went to look for it. She handed the little bottle to gwilym and looked over at jenna. "So you're the woman gwilym never shuts up about? Jenna was it?"

Jenna nodded and shook Sarah's hand. "Yeah, I'm jenna."

"I'm sarah and welcome to our makeup trailer, I heard great things about your coffee shop. Might have to stop by sometime." Sarah said and went to work on another person.

"You talk about me at work?" Jenna asked gwilym as they sat in front of a vanity.

"I've been exposed. Yeah I do. And about your shop, also brian is recommending everyone your coffee." Gwilym placed his hands in front of him, ready to get his nails painted.

"That's nice of you and him. I'll have to thank him later." Jenna opened the bottle of nail polish and started to paint his nails very carefully.

Gwilym noticed how focused she was. She even stuck her tounge out a little. He stared at her until she looked back at him.

"You looks so cute when you're concentrated like that." He commented.

"You look cute all the time."