make you feel love

"You managed to successfully bore me to death, congratulations!" Jenna's friend, Ellie, said as she walked beside her. A day out at coogee beach was something Jenna definitely needed. She really missed the sand between her feet.

"I really missed your remarks, Ellie. I really do." Jenna smiled at her friend.

"That's because I'm likeable. I've been told that." Ellie smirked.

"Pretty sure they were lying!" Jenna teased. She laughed and raised her head and saw something she did not want to see in Australia. Gwilym stood there, leaning against a small building with Jenna's favorite flowers.

"Aw look Jenn! I wish someone did that for me," ellie gushed. "Do you think he's single? I love a man with a beard."

"Oh god," jenna groaned and turned around to walk away before glGwilym called out her name. "Please not today. . ." she whispered.

"Jenna!" Gwilym ran to her. "Wait, I have to talk to you!"

Ellie stood there very confused at the scene going on in front of her. "So he's not single?"

Jenna continued to ignore Gwilym's voice, but he caught up to her before she could get away. Gwilym grabbed her wrist, but Jenna pulled away. She did miss him, but she didn't want to see his beautiful blue eyes that always made her fall more in love with him.

"Why are you here?" Jenna asked.

"I needed to see you." He responded. "I needed to tell you that I love you. That I care about you. That I want you by my side everyday."

"Stop that!" Jenna raised her voice.

"Stop what?"

"Making me feel like leaving was the worst thing I did. Part of me regrets doing it, but part of me doesn't. Gwil, I'm sorry for everything that I made you feel."

She was just about to leave but Gwilym spoke.

"You made me feel love."

Hearing him say that only made her feel like she never wanted to leave him ever again and run into his arms, telling him that it would all be okay. But that wasn't happening.

"Jenn, I didn't come all this way for you to tell me that you don't love me. I'm not leaving." Gwilym said.

"No one told you to come. I didn't tell you." Jenna frowned. "Gwil, why can't you understand that I'm finally happy?!"

"Except you're not." Gwilym stared at her. "You're not happy and you're never going to be if you keep pushing people away. This isn't you. This isn't the Jenna that I love."

She looked down at her shoes. "For a second there i thought you were going to say loved. As in the past."

"I never stopped loving you."