the end.

Mrgwilymlee: My wife thinks that the girl gang gang is superior than the male friends

Mrgwilymlee: My wife thinks that the girl gang gang is superior than the male friends. I would love to agree, but male friends till the end.

•••

The sound of the door opening from the front of the shop brought Jenna back to reality. She saw Gwilym with a small link backpack in his hands and their daughter, Margo, trailing behind him with an ice cream cone in her small hands.

"Look! Miss G gave me ice cream just for being cute. I like being cute." Margo showed her mom. Jenna laughed and picked up their daughter, pressing a kiss on her chubby cheek.

"Well then I guess your dad needs an ice cream huh? Isn't dad cute?" Jenna teased.

"Sometimes. Other times he's not." Margo gave the ice cream to her mom and wanted to go sit at a table. "Mommy, aunt Iris promised that she would take me to see the music movie."

"Yeah she called and said she will. But she'll be just a tiny bit late. Think you can wait for a bit?"

For Margo's fourth birthday, she wanted to see bohemian rhapsody at Joe and Iris' place. Mostly because Iris wanted for Margo to make fun of her dad wearing a wig.

"How long is a bit?" Margo whined.

"I think she gets her impatience from your side of the family." Jenna said to Gwilym as she cleaned the counter.

"Then she definitely gets her stubbornness from your side." Gwilym chuckled. "But I feel like a brother or sister would help with that."

"Well i have some good news then." Jenna gave gwilym her full attention. "A six year old. His name is Eric." When Jenna proposed the idea of adopting instead of having a child of their own, Hwilym supported her. After adopting Margo, Jenna decided that she wanted a second child. Then after finishing the paperwork and visiting foster homes, a loving child caught their attention.

"Should we tell Margo? I heard her talking to Joe that she only wanted us go be a family. I mean, she's going to have to get used to a new member." Gwilym said.

"Margo, you want a brother?" Jenna called out.

"Yes!"

"Problem solved." Jenna giggled.

"I always knew this was the life we were going to be living." Gwilym pressed a kiss to Jenna's lips. "The life we deserve."

"I love you." Jenna said.

"I love you more." He replied.

"I love me too." Margo yelled from her seat.