steven gets a new friend

Jenna didn't expect to wake up to two male voices yelling. She got out of her bed, a glass of water and aspirin on her nightstand. She figured that Steven had put them there for her. She tried to take a few steps, but her head was pounding with pain every time she tried to take one. Her groans were heard downstairs, which made Steven sigh since he knew he had to help Jenna walk downstairs.

"I'll be back, i can already hear Jenn's pain from here." Steven said to his guest.

"Yeah, go. Yesterday, she was drinking like there was no tomorrow." A familiar voice sounded through the halls. The voice belonging to Gwilym.

Steven excused himself and ran upstairs and saw Jenna leaning against the doorframe. "Have you learned your lesson now?" He teased.

Jenna slowly nodded. "Don't remind me. It's fun until the hangover comes." She tried to laugh at her awful joke, but her head was hurting.

Steven chuckled and wrapped his arms around his sister. He helped her down the stairs slowly, Jenna groaned and saw a blurry figure sitting on the couch that looked familiar.

"Everytime she gets drunk, the next morning she gets really bad headaches. And she feels so weak, it's kinda sad to see." Steven explained to Gwilym, but Jenna didn't know that.

"Good thing she has you to take care of her, huh?" As soon as Gwilym finished talking, Jenna's eyes widen.

"Gwilym? Is that you?" She asked in a low voice. "Oh my god, you have to get out of here, I look horrible!"

Both men laughed at her overdramaticness. Gwilym stood up from the couch and put his hands inside his pockets. "Don't worry, you look beautiful this morning. Even more beautiful than Joe and Ben combined."

Jenna playfully gasped at his words. "Really? That means a lot."

Gwilym's presence made Jenna feel relaxed even though she had a killer headache. At one point, she even forgot she had a headache. "So you two are friends now?" Jenna pointed between Steven and Gwilym.

"Uh, I guess you can say that. Gwil and I are going to camping with his older brothers on Thursday, right? We did agree on Thursday?" Steven asked gwilym.

"Yeah actually, Jenna, if you want to come, you're more than welcome to." Gwilym added with a smile.

"Being in the woods with my brother while walking so many miles? Yeah that's a no from me, but I'll think about it."