Chapter 1 celebration.

Note: story takes place before Thor (2011) so Loki hasn't done terrible things basically. I'm not saying he won't become the bad boy we all love and know but I'm not saying he does either, since this is set before Thor (2011) things will be different in his behaviour, but who knows maybe the god of mischief will shine through after all ;) read and find out!

It was a warm day in the realm eternal, the Asgardians revelled in the glory of the latest battle won by Odin's sons and their warriors. The mighty Thor, first born by Odin and Frigga, waved his hammer in a mighty sort as he told the story of his victory. The admiration of the women around him did not go unnoticed, they seemed to swoon at the way his mighty hammer mjölnir soared through the air and loyally came back to him as he illustrated the way he struck the bildgsnipe. Lady Sif rolled her eyes at the never ending display, Hogan simply smiled, Volstagg was too busy ripping meat from bone off of the chicken leg to care and Fandral couldn't take his eyes away from a young maidens breast; you might suppose his mind was elsewhere. Loki, younger brother to Thor, sat uncomfortably next to Thor as he feared mjölnir might meet his face soon, although Loki also had part in the victory he didn't utter a word about how he had played his part, he just sat next to Thor and stayed as silent as the Lady Sif, forcing his supportive smile despite his boredom.

The celebration went on through the night and Volstagg was slowly falling asleep into his wine goblet, Fandral had already retired to his chambers with the young maiden, Hogan and Sif were off in the training arena and Thor still boasted over his victory. Loki had tried to leave twice now but twice Thor had pulled him back to celebrate further with him in the drinking of wine. Thoughts passed through Loki's head of creating a projection of himself for the intoxicated Thor to celebrate with, so that he could escape, alas Loki could not leave his drunk brother alone with a clone of himself. Once Thor decided he had told his story long enough he stammered toward the door but soon lost his balance and fell quickly to the floor, Loki who had been holding the same goblet of wine all night, strides to Thor who is sprawled out on the floor. As he bent down to assist him, Thor smacked his hand away "I do not require your assistance brother", Loki continued to pick him up from the cold floor and escorted him to his chambers.

Thor laughed hysterically as Loki slammed him down on his large bed; the smell of alcohol was strong in his breath. Thor continued to laugh, pointing his finger at Loki, rolling around the bed.

Loki slapped his finger down and said calmly "must I do this every night..." Loki made his way to the door but turned back to finish his sentence "...I do not understand the need to fill your self with alcohol every time you return home from battle"

"It is how I celebrate brother" he continued to laugh but sooner rolled over and passed out into his pillow. As Loki made his way down the corridor he could hear the distant sound of Thor snoring; slightly muffled by his pillow.

As Loki continued down the golden corridors, he passed many Windows, from one he could see the beautiful gardens, the moonlight danced on the pond and made is glisten. From another window he could see Sif and Hogan still practicing in the arena even after battle, he saw Sif strike Hogan and knock him to the ground, he simply laughed as she helped him to his feet. Loki enjoyed watching them battle and wished he could join them, however it was not unknown that he didn't fit it with Thor and his friends. Loki was an outcast, although Sif and the warriors three pretended to see him as a friend around Thor they never truly thought of him as one. There was just something about him that was different to every one else.

Loki was different in many ways, when he was a young boy he would rather read books on magic then play war in the gardens, often others ridiculed him because he was different, and one thing many noticed was how different he was to his brother. Thor had blonde hair where as his was as dark the clothes he wore, his eyes were a luscious shade of emerald green where as Thor possesses sapphire blue eyes, there was much different about them whether it was their body structure or mental intellect, they were as different as night and day. However like night and day they can't exist without one another.

Once Loki reached his chambers he swung open the large doors and strode through, his room was a museum of strange things, the shelves looked as if they would buckle under the weight of the all the books, on one side of the room was a tattered trunk full of ancient scrolls and documents, piled high on top of the trunk were bottles of liquids every colour of the rainbow. His bed was large, large enough for two to share, and though he was quiet and rigid he never failed in bedding a woman he set eyes on. Loki had charm that was darker than Thor's, most Asgardian women took kindly to that, for Loki could bed a women using few words, but with the twinkle of his eye and his long fingers running though his dark tresses a women could hardly say no.

This is my first fan fic that I have published, and I know I will make some mistakes along the way and I really appreciate it if you would comment and tell me when I do. I'm a young writer so go easy on me ;) but I would definitely love your feedback.